• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Virginia Democrat Damage

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Minuteman
  • Sep 6, 2019
    The Democrats are going way out of their way to fuck with as many Conservatives as possible.....
    Essentially, their message is: FUCK YOU. WE ARE THE RULERS NOW AND WE WILL DO AS WE DAMNED WELL PLEASE. THERE ISN’T SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family House Zoning, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment

Democrats in Virginia may override local zoning to bring high-density housing, including public housing, to every neighborhood statewide — whether residents want it or not.

The measure could quickly transform the suburban lifestyle enjoyed by millions, permitting duplexes to be built on suburban lots in neighborhoods previously consisting of quiet streets and open green spaces. Proponents of “upzoning” say the changes are necessary because suburbs are bastions of segregation and elitism, as well as bad for the environment.

I hope they actually pass and try to implement some of their bullshit. Once in action and people start living the dream it'll set them back at least 10 years.

Reactions: TACC and 12Bravo
    Someone is dumping a lot of money into Va in an attempt to push the people‘s Hand in violent confrontation.

Normally I'd say a Soros type but they have GOT to know this isn't going to go their way in VA. At least not at this point. Wonder if this was one of the Kock brothers dying wishes :)

Reactions: TACC
    Democrats figured it out in the battle ground states to flood them with liberals .

What their plan is to turn your 2A sanctuaries into ellegal allien sanctuaries,crime goes up,property values drop and get the conservative pro gun folks the hell out.

I guess it's racist to live in a single family home.

Communist.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need." Karl Marx.

I worked my whole life for my nice little 3/2 which I live in alone. Commies would say "Tough shit, you dont need all that space, we're moving you t a 1 bdrm apt in the slum and giving your place to a family of illegal Latinos who dont work."

Id burn it to the ground first.

that article reads like a joke, like something published from the onion website where you know it was written with extreme insanity to grab your attention

but

crap, this isn't written by the onion and that shit is real

Single family homes are racist???

No, I just simply do not want to HEAR SEE or SMELL other people, EVER, while in my own home. I don't give a fuck what race those people might be.

Forcing me to HEAR SEE and SMELL other people where I live and not giving me any choice to live the way I want to directly ATTACKS my pursuit of happiness. :(

Is there anything these anti-american fucks don't want to destroy?

Bet they won't be rezoning the enclaves where their rich-asses live. Yet another direct attck on the middle class. They believe themselves above you, they buy the votes of the less willing to work by promising them more free pieces of what you have broken your back for years for, all while keeping themselves safely insulated from the constituents they actively despise. Don't allow yourself to be a useful idiot. Prepare yourself for action and be found ready, deadly, and resolved. Not one more inch of ground to be given for they will never know "enough."

Reactions: TACC and Bender
    I’m not opposed. The smallest zoning should allow up to fourplexes. There’s nothing more conservative than allowing private property owners to build what they want on their land. Zoning is a liberal conspiracy.

Oh big shocker here

“His father is Jordanian refugee Sabri Samirah, who authorities banned from the U.S. for a decade after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, in part because of his membership in the Muslim Brotherhood, the Chicago Tribune reported in 2014.”

Protect the farms. They take those and they will starve flyover county like Stalin did and move your ass into the city.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    1577164280173.png

I’m not opposed. The smallest zoning should allow up to fourplexes. There’s nothing more conservative than allowing private property owners to build what they want on their land. Zoning is a liberal conspiracy.
    Agreed, especially when it comes to businesses being prohibited from so called residential areas. The city persistently prevents me from opening my chrome shop in my garage and my feed lot in my back yard.

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    Can I get some manuer from your feed lot for my garden?

Can I get some manuer from your feed lot for my garden?
    If them rat bastards on the city council ever let me open it, you bet. I'll just send it via USPS flat rate, because if it fits, it ships.

My neighbors said something about not wanting to smell cow shit and bitching about hexavalent chromium being cancerous or some shit. I want to make machine gun barrels and get me one of those cherry .gov contracts to save our country from Russian ARs that are far superior to our own, WTF is my neighbor doing with his greenhouse? Nuttin, that's what.... Little bitch.

Zoning laws are unconstitutional. Fight the power, damn the man.

On a serious note, there's good reason I bailed from that sinking ship called Virginia two years ago. When it went to Hillary by a quite commanding majority in '16, my time there was over and done with. It's nothing but South Maryland now, and North Carolina is next.

ETA, my business aspirations are pure sarcasm. Stay away from hexavalent chromium, that shit is pure evil. Cow shit on the other hand, now that's just Wyoming but we can't even have chickens in city limits and I have nowhere near the acreage for cattle, but maybe some day.

Last edited:
    It’s easy to see that racist means “doesn’t vote for us”. This will continue until the citizenry stops it.

Someone is dumping a lot of money into Va in an attempt to push the people‘s Hand in violent confrontation.

VA is the location for the beating heart of the beast. Folks clustered there to serve the deep state have the most to lose if the Constitution is restored.

The idea of "accountability" puts them in a frenzy.

They need to make the first move.

Peaceful defiance drives them insane because their default setting is toward violence.

They know whoever resorts to violence first will drive the scared herd into the others camp.

The scared herd through fear will choose the winner. The scared herd will not make a choice based on the actual debate - freedom vs slavery. Their only consideration is another 24 hours of inhaling and exhaling oxygen without regard to the depredations committed on them.

The left will soon take that step that drives the herd toward the protection of the Constitution and limited government once it appears their abuses of the coup are being exposed.

Now we just need a source to expose truth.

Last edited:
    This is where we are at and headed too. Hopefully it ends more bracken than 1984 but freedom is rare in history. We are headed back towards Serfism. There’s a pile of people on SH that supports anti freedom laws that help lead us there

8180C979-84F8-4BB8-A259-8FB77420B160.jpeg
    0F257743-CAC7-41CD-AFEF-0EE1A03EAD61.jpeg
    7DA0D0B1-8DA3-43EC-9009-0F0F075DCF88.jpeg
    7CF78F5E-B5A3-4169-A261-ACA7F68C270B.jpeg
    A375887D-37E3-49CF-A676-C0BB0A45E5F6.jpeg

Take notes on anybody who is behind this kind of treachery... Names, faces, etc...

There are only two cultures in the United States. One which wants to impose it's will upon everyone else, and one which only wants to live in peace and see everyone else do the same. It is quickly heading to the point where only one can survive.

VA is the location for the beating heart of the beast. Folks clustered there to serve the deep state have the most to lose if the Constitution is restored.

The idea of "accountability" puts them in a frenzy.

They need to make the first move.

Peaceful defiance drives them insane because their default setting is toward violence.

They know whoever resorts to violence first will drive the scared herd into the others camp.

The scared herd through fear will choose the winner. The scared herd will not make a choice based on the actual debate - freedom vs slavery. Their only consideration is another 24 hours of inhaling and exhaling oxygen without regard to the depredations committed on them.

The left will soon take that step that drives the herd toward the protection of the Constitution and limited government once it appears their abuses of the coup are being exposed.

Now we just need a source to expose truth.
    Well said sir!

Now do you understand why Bloomberg is running for Pres?

He gets good, and free, security in the form of the Secret Service.

I watched him in a clip today, walking in public with three (visible) companions, and he looked like a dog shitting razor blades.

Steyer, probably for the same reason; but he's so goofy, he probably doesn't even realize that some folks actually dislike him that much.

Greg

More illegals more dem votes.
    That is the focal point of the whole damn thing. Libtard’s voter fraud, its the only way they can win anything, and it goes on without so much as a wimper. Illegals voting, the dead voting, sometimes multiple times. If we do not stop the voter fraud, soon we wont be able to win elections at all. Then after that have no legal backing because the libtards will appoint activist judges. We allow the voter fraud to continue, then its game over.

Reactions: Jgunner

I watched him in a clip today, walking in public with three (visible) companions, and he looked like a dog shitting razor blades.

Steyer, probably for the same reason; but he's so goofy, he probably doesn't even realize that some folks actually dislike him that much.

Greg
    If I recall correctly, I think the lifetime secret service protection over with... Maybe ended with W Bush?

Greg
    Secret Service protection is granted to major candidates 120 days prior to the election through DHS.
    I would like to believe that Bloomshitburg is footing the bill for his own protection especially since he is not even close to 1% in the poles. Besides, I would think that he could afford better security from the private sector.

Secret Service protection is granted to major candidates 120 days prior to the election through DHS.
    I would like to believe that Bloomshitburg is footing the bill for his own protection especially since he is not even close to 1% in the poles. Besides, I would think that he could afford better security from the private sector.
    Not exactly 120 days, that's for spouses.

From https://www.secretservice.gov/about/faqs/

The Secret Service DOES NOT determine who qualifies for protection, nor is the Secret Service empowered to independently initiate candidate protection.
    Under 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7), "[m]ajor Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates," as identified by the Secretary of Homeland Security, are eligible for Secret Service protection.

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) authorizes the U.S. Secret Service to provide protection for major presidential and vice presidential candidates:
    • Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee
    • The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others
    Criteria have been established to assist the DHS Secretary and the advisory committee in their decision making (as of 2017). Candidates must:
    When determining whether a candidate for the Office of President or Vice President of the United States qualifies as a major candidate, the Secretary has broad discretion and may consider a variety of factors. These factors include, but are not limited to:
    1. Whether the candidate has publicly announced his or her candidacy and has filed the appropriate documentation with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and is in compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, and related laws;
    2. Whether the candidate is actively campaigning on a national basis for the office for which his or her candidacy has been announced, as demonstrated by operating a national campaign apparatus, regularly appearing at public events in multiple states, producing and publishing campaign advertisements, and other similar indicia of a campaign;
    3. A threat assessment conducted by the Secret Service of general or specific threats directed towards the candidate. (for these purposes, “threats” should be defined as explicit threats of bodily harm to the candidate or indications of inappropriate behavior towards the candidate suggesting potential bodily harm);
    4. Whether, during and within an active and competitive major party primary, the most recent average of established national polls, as reflected by the Real Clear Politics National Average or similar mechanism, the candidate is polling at 15% or more for 30 consecutive days;
    5. Whether the candidate is the formal or de facto nominee of a major party for President or Vice President;
    6. Whether the candidate is an independent or third party candidate for President polling at 20% or more of the Real Clear Politics National Average for 30 consecutive days;
    7. Whether the candidate is the Vice Presidential running mate of the above independent or third party candidate
    Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) states that the U.S. Secret Service is also authorized to protect spouses of major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates, as identified by the DHS Secretary, within 120 days of the general Presidential election. Some candidates have received protection earlier in the campaign pursuant to Presidential memoranda.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Greg

He gets no USSS protection until after the convention. Whoever wins the nomination gets protection and Intel briefings (limited.)

But until then, his gun-toting black-suiters are his own. You know... his armed security. Armed with the guns he doesn't want us to have.

Them.

Sirhr