• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Younger people are getting colorectal cancer

lash

Swamp Rat
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
I wonder why…?

Links to articles:

Doctors are mystified as to the cause.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Or (not to be that guy) our ability to detect early stage rectal cancer got better.
Well, I’m certain that is true, but the articles specifically say that these are not early stage detections and that late stage rectal cancer rates have increased substantially in young people.

I’m more inclined to think it has to do with foreign objects and other health related bad practices.

Reactions: ewoaf
As a general rule I would wager its a diet high in processed foods and not a lot of physical activity.
Yep........ When a person walks out of a grocery store with a bag of food........ How many even question where all of those "food components" originated ?
What chemicals, fertilizer's, weed killer, rat poison and human feces those ingredients have been subject to ?
Next is how much of it is GMO altered ?
China and other 3rd world countries are flooding the markets with food related commodities.
US Customs only "spot checks" shipments entering the country.
Grow a garden while you still have the opportunity.

More young people are sticking things in their asses that do not belong there. A diet of Tide Pods, KY jelly and whatever comes out of the pecker/pussy/gooch spigot on those multi-gendered weirdos cannot possibly be good for the health of your turd cave.

HPV and sexual practice trends do contribute, but in the past it took longer for malignancies to develop and get aggressive.

As a general rule I would wager its a diet high in processed foods and not a lot of physical activity.

Absolutely contributory. Processed foods, sugar, and mRNA introduced through the alimentary tract. GMO foods are banned in Europe for a reason.

I know one thing it surely can't be, all the extra vaccines they get. Carry on.

Yes, the HPV jabs are questoinable, and we are just now beginning to see the "turbo" effect of the C19 jabs. Spike protein is being identified within the actual tumors with immunohistochemistry techniques; the early appearance and rapid progression of these tumors.
Or (not to be that guy) our ability to detect early stage rectal cancer got better.

Also true, but is that effect balanced by hesitancy to go to doctors and clinics during the plandemic as well as distrust with the medical professionals? Mailing in a poo sample or swallowing a video capsule is a whole lot easier and increases compliance over colonoscopies.

A good friend was just diagnosed with rectal cancer, already on his liver and lungs. I'd say the processed foods is probably the biggest factor in all the cancer we see. As mentioned, I do think early detection is a big factor as well as to why we see more cases than before.

I've lost 6 family members to cancer in the past 7 years and have cousin that had breast cancer. So far she's doing good but my aunt, her mom, only made it about 10 years before the cancer showed up in another spot and we lost her.

pecker/pussy/gooch spigot .......... turd cave.
Hahahaha. Spit out my damn drink!

Most...I expect 95% of what the country eats is shit. Most of our food comes from the garden and at the end of a bullet. Not many live like that any more. Even at that what little we do buy and all the condiments, sandwich meat etc are processed and preserved shit. All the zero calorie sweeteners are terrible etc, etc, etc.

I know one thing it surely can't be, all the extra vaccines they get. Carry on.
Absolutely. There can be no other explanation. It must be the vax.

And it has nothing to do with unhealthy gut bacteria, brought about by poor diet and lifestyle choices.

Absolutely. There can be no other explanation. It must be the vax.

And it has nothing to do with unhealthy gut bacteria, brought about by poor diet and lifestyle choices.
Yes, its definltey peoples fault, and nothing big pharma did to them. All those sick loathsome pigs with their poor diets. Eat like the food pyramid says you sloppy fucks. 🤡 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer and lash
toxins in the food we eat , toxins in the water we all drink . stupid is as stupid does your not supposed to stick that there it's just gross .it could be a plot from china or our governments plot to kill off men in this country they are already taking out new children but cutting the birth rate in 1/2 why not add another piece of that puzzle men . not letting billy eat the lead paint chips might be a good place to start .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
toxins in the food we eat , toxins in the water we all drink . stupid is as stupid does your not supposed to stick that there it's just gross .it could be a plot from china or our governments plot to kill off men in this country they are already taking out new children but cutting the birth rate in 1/2 why not add another piece of that puzzle men .
Through out ancient history the "Elders of the Tribe" were revered. Those tribes existed for thousands of years.
Here in America the Deep State shuffles the old people away from educating the young.
Article today talks about how the Black communities are now home schooling more of their children.
History Repeating....

Reactions: UKDslayer and lash
I wonder how confused the medical community will be when the fallout from Ohio’s “accidental” vinyl chloride spill and subsequent EPA controlled disaster manifests itself on the Midwest and New England population.

Same reason diverticulitis didn’t exist before about 60 years ago…processed food

A good friend was just diagnosed with rectal cancer, already on his liver and lungs. I'd say the processed foods is probably the biggest factor in all the cancer we see. As mentioned, I do think early detection is a big factor as well as to why we see more cases than before.

I've lost 6 family members to cancer in the past 7 years and have cousin that had breast cancer. So far she's doing good but my aunt, her mom, only made it about 10 years before the cancer showed up in another spot and we lost her.
There’s a genetic component to some breast cancer.

In another life as a student studying fish and wildlife, I learned about viral caused cancers in certain fish. This was decades before HPV in humans was common knowledge and I’m sure many others that we don’t know about.

Firefighters have higher rates of colon and brain cancer.

Reactions: UKDslayer
More young people are sticking things in their asses that do not belong there. A diet of Tide Pods, KY jelly and whatever comes out of the pecker/pussy/gooch spigot on those multi-gendered weirdos cannot possibly be good for the health of your turd cave.

Reap what you sew.
Have to disagree with the aforesaid statement. Spent over 25 years working in the prison system, you would not believe how much stuff gets stored inside the butt vault, "butt" you may be onto something with the TidePod's. Think many factors are indirectly increasing this cancer in younger men. As if the jab ain't offing people quick enough already! When I retired and moved away started reading the obits/death notice regularly since 2015 "died suddenly" has seen a dramatic increase being mentioned in the narrative for the deceased.

I wonder how confused the medical community will be when the fallout from Ohio’s “accidental” vinyl chloride spill and subsequent EPA controlled disaster manifests itself on the Midwest and New England population.
The "Cancer Corridor" on the Mississippi river between Baton Rouge and New Orleans is documented as one of the worst cancer regions in the world.
That is where the cancer research hospitals come to build big treatment centers and to study cancer.
There is big money in disasters with chaos...

Reactions: lash
Have to disagree with the aforesaid statement. Spent over 25 years working in the prison system, you would not believe how much stuff gets stored inside the butt vault, "butt" you may be onto something with the TidePod's. Think many factors are indirectly increasing this cancer in younger men. As if the jab ain't offing people quick enough already! When I retired and moved away started reading the obits/death notice regularly since 2015 "died suddenly" has seen a dramatic increase being mentioned in the narrative for the deceased.

Let's hear some tails, er tales from the poopoo popo on prison wallet surprises...

Not just ANY processed food.
In 1890s average yearly per capita consumption of sugar was 10lbs.
Today it is over 150lbs per capita.
Processed sugar is responsible for most of the increase of the top 4 killers.
I enjoy that Louisiana processed sugar cane syrup, brown sugar and white sugar............ My drivers would bring brown back to me in a 5 gallon bucket. No better aroma than a fresh bucket of brown sugar that was at the mill 15 minutes earlier.
But that "imported" sugar made from Lord knows what plants (treated with unknown chemicals), unknown processing plant locations might cause cancer.
No need to bark back at me and quote all the Government rules and regulations regarding imported foods. You are only BSing yourself.

And now, a word from our sponsor:

1677788893758.jpeg

1677788928323.png

1677788951057.jpeg

1677788978588.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Articles are from Yale and a .gov site.

It's a dog whistle for members of Congress to buy stock in colon cancer drugs.

That is all...carry on.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton