• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Mossberg looks like fun

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
This just looks like plain fun!
50591.jpg

Their new tactical hardware(Special Purpose) looks to be pretty nice

Re: Mossberg looks like fun

I really like the looks of the stand off device that they had previously, this one looks more like it falls under the catagory of "just because you can, dosen't mean you should"

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

smile.gif

Can't imagine a wad or column of shot hitting that huge Armalite .50 brake and just ripping the brake and or barrel clean off.

Whoever desgined this thing has seen one too many action movies. Too bad Mossberg couldn't come up with an original name. Remember the Ithaca Roadblocker 10ga semi auto?

I love my mossbergs as much as the next guy, but I'm confused about the need for a 50cal break on a 12ga...

I always loved that shotgun but at the time it was something like $600 and that was a but load of money at the time considering you could get an 870 for about $110
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoever desgined this thing has seen one too many action movies. Too bad Mossberg couldn't come up with an original name. Remember the Ithaca Roadblocker 10ga semi auto?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoever desgined this thing has seen one too many action movies. Too bad Mossberg couldn't come up with an original name. Remember the Ithaca Roadblocker 10ga semi auto? </div></div>

Didn't they weigh around 11 pounds? IIRC, Remington bought the rights. The SP-10 is almost a spitting image of the old Ithaca.

+ 1 with Queequeg I happen to like the recoil of my 20" cruiser and the fact that the noise is out front.

Weird. Still, I'd rather see them experiment with something new rather than sit on their same old products for 20 years (which they seem to have been doing).

Who'd guess a Harley rider would like something that was obnoxiously loud and annoying?!?!
wink.gif

Seriously though, the brake is a bit much. A nice standoff would make that purty cool though.

That break look stupid. Plus I wonder how safe it is to shoot if you are shooting a brid shot or similar. Would some of the pellets get stuck in the muzzle break?? Its most likely front heavy too.

You guys are missing the really good part: someone is making a factory-threaded shotgun. AAC claims to be working on a shotgun suppressor. Win.

Maybe this falls under the heading of "if you build it, SOMEBODY might buy it". This might be just the bling needed by the crowd that puts spinning rims on their Escalades and live in Compton.

okay at risk of being redundant here...the brake is gay and a complete travesty on an otherwise perfectly good persuader. this is the same tacti-crap-tastic bs that savage did to their newest model. these companies risk my business when they start catering to the mall warriors. no matter how good theyre history is.

It's used to stun the stack before you make entry. lol