• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mossberg patriot

Jerrydaniels

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2019
I bought a new 300 win mag. And can not get anything to shoot straight. So, I put a scope down the barrel. Wow, more craters than the moon . A quarter of the inside of the bore isn't even there . I feel like I got suckered. Tried getting hold of them . Nothing. Will not buy another one ever!!

I won one at a raffle. Mine wasn't as bad as your's sounds, but very very underwhelming. Emphasis on very... I ended up trying to clean up the action and the trigger and the stock and tune it the best I could. Grabbed all the spare parts and an ordered an inexpensive scope for it and gave it to my brother for his birthday. It wasn't even worth the time I put into it. But my brother was happy and it will be just fine for what he intended to use it for. I try not to trash other people's products if I can help it, but I don't know that I could ever in good conscience let anyone I know pay money for one.