• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Most Anticipated 700/Clone Stock coming for 2011??

Widowmaker0001

Sgt.
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2010
CA
What do you guys think will be the most anticipated 700/clone rifle stock for 2011 that will finally be available???
I'm interested in hearing what you guys think,I personally am looking for new folder and heard and seen pics of the manners and mcmillan protos,the RACS always keeps my eyes open,So whatcha guys think??

~Reagan

Re: Most Anticipated 700/Clone Stock coming for 2011??

Personally, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one of the AX chassis systems! I have seen lots of pics, but unfortunately I missed SHOT this year because of other work obligations so I haven't been able to hold one/look one over carefully. I am sure it will be everything that I have come to expect from AI though.

There are a TON of excellent options out there for folders that are already on the market and some expected this year (see some of the recent SHOT threads with pics for more info of the upcoming offerings).

The most anticipated stock is hard to judge.

How many folks who keep asking actually have money in hand?

As I understand it the Manners folder is not really going to come to fruition as a civilian product unless the backing comes from somewhere else. I did not get a chance to hit the McMillan booth and see what they had in store.

The RACS is estimated for release in Q3. It's been "around the corner" for long enough now I can't imagine them missing that estimate by much. They need to get it out or they are going to get lost in the noise of all the rest of the options.

The AXCS is coming, but I don't know when. AX Rifles are available now, but that doesn't mean the chassis is any closer to market.

The McRee Chassis are available now. So are the XLR Chassis.

Really it's getting to the point that if you NEED a chassis, there is something out there to fill your mission requirements. The rest are just sitting on the sidelines hoping to be one of the cool kids snatching up the latest and greatest.

If I had to pick one that is the most anticipated I would have to say the Savage AICS. There isn't anything else out there that is similar. There are savage chassis, but the AI Chassis has a different feel that I really like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The McRee Chassis are available now. So are the XLR Chassis.

</div></div>

Yes there Are been lookin at them myself

Good stuff,keep the info coming.Goodshootin'

~Reagan

I'm saying the McMillan A3 Sporter stock.

Id have to agree - the MCM A3 Tactical Hunter is what im waiting to see.

There is a vedeo clip of the new Mcmillan A3 sporter on 6mmbr.com looks great! I think i will still go with a manners T3 though! Lee

I wouldn't mind the AX or the RACS, I was going to grab a AICS 2.0 for my 5r but I am waiting patiently for either to hit the shelves

one member here....on the Hide got a one piece aluminum that will float to the top soon......he be working on pumping them out en-mass.

to include options for pictinny front mount NV gear

I'm looking forward to the Whiskey-3 being available for Rem700, and maybe the Roedale chassis if things ever get squared away with that outfit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one member here....on the Hide got a one piece aluminum that will float to the top soon......he be working on pumping them out en-mass.

to include options for pictinny front mount NV gear </div></div>

Outa curiousity any more info on this??

I would like to see the whisky3 for the remy too

~R

Anything other than the Houge stock on my SPS AAC-SD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one member here....on the Hide got a one piece aluminum that will float to the top soon......he be working on pumping them out en-mass.</div></div>

I would love an aluminum stock that floats!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one member here....on the Hide got a one piece aluminum that will float to the top soon......he be working on pumping them out en-mass.</div></div>

laugh.gif
</div></div>

prolly will not float.....it may whistle in the wind though.

AND price point will not be higher than giraffe pussy neither...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one member here....on the Hide got a one piece aluminum that will float to the top soon......he be working on pumping them out en-mass.</div></div>

laugh.gif
</div></div>

prolly will not float.....it may whistle in the wind though.

AND price point will not be higher than giraffe pussy neither... </div></div>

Talk to me.