• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Most dangerous gunman- wanted in connection to 10 shootings

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Or they could have just made the whole thing up.
No warrant , only an anonymous tip which cannot be the sole basis for probable cause .
Destruction of private property.
We still don’t know if the “wanted bad hombre “ is even real. Could be completely made up the the warrant in the Tylor case .
Can anyone send me a link to buy tickets to the benevolent policemen’s ball?

• Angry
Reactions: 338dude
Probably another SWATting from some autistic cunt who got his ass kicked in a video game from the other side of the country. I really wish PDs nationwide would start doing something to at least try to crack down on these fraudulent calls to cops that result in SWAT showing up kicking down doors, flash-banging dogs, and shooting home owners who are armed with an assault video game controller. I fucking hate how every month I have to call up my local PD to make sure that any crazy calls that direct them to my home address are first met with a call to my personal phone before anyone shows up.

• Wow
Probably another SWATting from some autistic cunt who got his ass kicked in a video game from the other side of the country. I really wish PDs nationwide would start doing something to at least try to crack down on these fraudulent calls to cops that result in SWAT showing up kicking down doors, flash-banging dogs, and shooting home owners who are armed with an assault video game controller. I fucking hate how every month I have to call up my local PD to make sure that any crazy calls that direct them to my home address are first met with a call to my personal phone before anyone shows up.
Wait, you get calls for the police to show up at your residence, also they will call you first before showing up? Please explain.

Wait, you get calls for the police to show up at your residence, also they will call you first before showing up? Please explain.

If anyone calls the cops and says some crazy shit is going on at my home, the cops will first call up my personal cell to see if it's real or not. After I tell them it's all a hoax and an attempted SWATting they will usually just send one unit over to confirm or just not send anyone. Anyone caught doing that shit should get an automatic attempted murder charge because that's exactly what it is. It's not a prank bro.

If anyone calls the cops and says some crazy shit is going on at my home, the cops will first call up my personal cell to see if it's real or not. After I tell them it's all a hoax and an attempted SWATting they will usually just send one unit over to confirm or just not send anyone. Anyone caught doing that shit should get an automatic attempted murder charge because that's exactly what it is. It's not a prank bro.
And how did you arrange this?

Why is someone swatting you?

SWATTING isn’t a thing - if it was it means LEO’s without any actionable intelligence or any sort of investigation or any probable cause suit up and storm someone’s house after kicking in the door and shooting the family dog. Never happen. Geesh guys come on let’s worry about the real problems.

Reactions: 308pirate
Reactions: 338dude and Bender
And how did you arrange this?

I started doing it back in the last place I lived. It's really not hard at all. You just show up to the station and let them know where you live and let them know that you're a candidate for SWATtings. For me it's my internet presence and I've developed quite a roster of enemies over the years who literally want me dead. I guess you don't really need to call the PD every month, but I do it anyways just to make sure they are aware.

It's pretty common for YouTubers to call and visit their local PD and sheriff to warn them that they will be swatted.

Donut operator was on a swat team, and had someone call in saying he had a hostage and was threatening to shoot them. Luckily he still knew the swat guys and they called him first.

This started as a trend about 10 years ago.

I started doing it back in the last place I lived. It's really not hard at all. You just show up to the station and let them know where you live and let them know that you're a candidate for SWATtings. For me it's my internet presence and I've developed quite a roster of enemies over the years who literally want me dead. I guess you don't really need to call the PD every month, but I do it anyways just to make sure they are aware.
Do you also go by the name gecko45? Serious question....seriously.

Branden