• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Most Of My Toys

Center Mass

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2008
Pa
I finally got a chance to shoot some pics of my latest projects along with some old favorites. I figured I'd post them here because the files are too big to post in the gallery section.

A pair of .308's
308.jpg

Custom built .308 and LR308 carbine.

The .223's
223.jpg

Rock River custom and R700 LTR with a new look.

Some others
CloseRange.jpg

Bushmaster M4, HK USP Expert w/ SWR Trident 9, and BW5 SBR.

CM

Re: Most Of My Toys

its all no good unless you put them next to a swimming pool THEN take a picture....i'm just sayin..........

Thanks for the kind words guys.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its all no good unless you put them next to a swimming pool THEN take a picture....i'm just sayin..........</div></div>
Sorry, no pool, next time I'll use some naked chicks!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisDellwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the .308's, specifically that ar10- looks like a handy rifle.</div></div>
That LR308 was nothing but problems. It was originally a sportical with raised upper receiver. In order to keep the upper rail the same height as the hand guard, I had to use the DPMS factory HG. These have very little interior space so I tried a couple of different adjustable gas blocks but none would fit. I finally used a JP and had my smith machine it down to fit. Works great now and it really takes the edge out of the recoil. Now all I need is my can!!

CM

I noticed the stock pack on the LTR .223 is backwards
were you shooting leftie, or is that just an error?

AWESOME COLLECTION BY THE WAY.

I had an MP5 in the service, I miss that gun more than any other since.

Very nice collection. Thanks for sharing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a bad start.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed the stock pack on the LTR .223 is backwards
were you shooting leftie, or is that just an error? </div></div>
No mistake, I shoot lefty.

I know, I'm strange but so are my friends.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...069#Post1062069

CM