• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mostly back, having to clean house already

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey all,

Mostly back onlines, computers are back in place, desks arrived, TV and Airplay Amp arrived yesterday so the house is working

I just wish I could get a decent meal out this far without cooking it myself, I can't even order a Jimmy Johns as the house isn't on the maps yet... and DoorDash offers me, McD's, KFC, Dion's Pizza, whatever that is, and Jimmy Johns, LOL

But time to clean up my emails, I know I have like 2800 to look at, many people are mad at me for ignoring them but I wanted to be offline for a while

Great class in Price Ut, what a cool range, and run by the County, awesome time,

SH_2021_SH-24.jpg

As well Gunsite was super fun, the AI ASR was an absolute hammer...

SH_2021_SH-32.jpg

So I am slowly creeping back to life... if you emailed me and I never replied this is why... sorry I will get to it, this is the Internet, we aren't going anywhere

PS I have music in my pocket that plays over my head... cool shit, I can do it from bed.

PPS, WTF is wrong with all you NV people... wholly trainwreck batman, all you had to do is not fuck up, and you can be sitting in the chair, cushy $38k salary and friends with Tom Skerritt - just like me

Hi,

Sounds nice that you are back into land of the living even though you are not in the land of the dining, lol..

Do you prefer Slavic or Asian cooks? LOL...We can schedule a recruitment trip.

Ping me when it's our turn for work conversations in regards to Genesis videos and next couple months schedule for virtual expoon the Hoplite Arms side of things.

Edited To Add, lol...
    Might need to ban NV threads for a few weeks, hahaha....that industry is definitely being affected by the Covid conspiracies or just plain ol aliens.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Fucking Italians travel the world with their pasta packed in their bags.

Will do, cleaning up emails this week, and plan on hitting the field after that, Adam Pini is coming out with KGMade Suppressor stuff to play with.

Honestly not to sound racist, I think most cooks around here are Mexican, there are actually a few Mexican rests around that are supposed to be pretty good. I like that in small doses, I prefer Asian if given the choice of putting a meal on repeat.

Hey Now, I am importing my Mom next month so I can get a real meal again... talk about traveling with your pasta

Will do, cleaning up emails this week, and plan on hitting the field after that, Adam Pini is coming out with KGMade Suppressor stuff to play with.

Honestly not to sound racist, I think most cooks around here are Mexican, there are actually a few Mexican rests around that are supposed to be pretty good. I like that in small doses, I prefer Asian if given the choice of putting a meal on repeat.

Hey Now, I am importing my Mom next month so I can get a real meal again... talk about traveling with your pasta
    Where did you move?

Serious note, we imported my mother for the entire year of covid, since she was going to suffer under a strict regime. Was worried, but it ends up being pretty great to have time with your parents before you have to deal with them as really old folks.

Frank

its not racist. Most kitchen help in CO are Mexican, except the Asian places and a few smaller family spots.
    Its just a fact.

If you need a decent Italian fix before mom arrives, drive over by me and hit Cafe Jordano.
    Carmen does it up right and the folks are great.

Pre Rona I would go there with my buddy Frank, (taller, whiter hair😉) who is an awesome guy and our mutual friend, Father Charles.
    Only a priest would order a Fat Tire with pasta!!

We can bring you some BBQ if you are still starving.
    Squirrel Mafia style. Dildos not included....

I am running back and forth to WR so I stop into the Butchers on 29th and grab some stuff their meat is the best.

Still shuttling things between the houses. with all the travel, the delays in deliveries, etc, I am just trickling out of the old places as I can. She is being super cool about it, so as I catch a break in travel I can move stuff.

I had Mamma Sanninos at the end of my street, but they made the mistake of serving my Vegan Ex meat sauce, which crossed it off the list. WR actually has some decent Italian, I lived one block from the Sons of Italy

I do miss Patsy's Kitchen though, that was the best in town for homemade, down over by the HA Club House in Denver. The telephone at the bar said don't talk on it if you don't want your uncle to hear you.

Just accidentally delete the backlog. Any important shit will show up again.
    If they waited this long and no one from the future came to warn you of impending doom should you continue to neglect the email. Was it really that important after all?

Reactions: 308pirate
    I lit a troll fire on Twitter and walked away ...

Holy cow they are nuts over there, like real Poors vs the world shit, and seriously

They were on a Clint Smith rampage over a brace stock comment that they didn't even understand - PA SychO

Whew, getting back on the internet is fun...

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04
    Glad shits looking up. Speaking from experience it only gets better from here.

I'd suggest a bow and judo tips for the gophers. Nobody seems to mind a guy shooting a bow in a field.
    That may be a perfectly good and viable suggestion where YOU live, but this-here is The 'Hide. We kick things up a notch. Or eleventy.

If a 'bow' is in the picture, then you need them "thermite" canister/head/thing-a-ma-bob's that John J. uses/used. Plus video, for After-Action-Critique and bragging-rights.

Dude, i am not even sure what to think about the nv section. Maybe being lumped into one forum with all the poors talking day scopes infuriated them and they all tried to kill each other. Maybe its knowing you can see better than everything in the dark that drives them mad. Been a rough month over there.

Dude, i am not even sure what to think about the nv section. Maybe being lumped into one forum with all the poors talking day scopes infuriated them and they all tried to kill each other. Maybe its knowing you can see better than everything in the dark that drives them mad. Been a rough month over there.

I've been avoiding the optics section because it's constant thread bumps and you can't find anything else. I generally just browse through there to see what the newest hotness of the week is. Turns out it's nightvision!

I'd be happy if they had their own broom closet with a broken light to play in.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    ...PPS, WTF is wrong with all you NV people... wholly trainwreck batman, all you had to do is not fuck up, and you can be sitting in the chair, cushy $38k salary and friends with Tom Skerritt - just like me
    Anyone who plays with NV that much is a guaranteed douchebag (or is it Deutchbag?) and probably a fat one too!

@TheGerman

On certain training weekends is when they go. If you are within their flight pattern, you will know.
    My youngest Son lived a few miles W of E470 just S of Jewell. You could see and watch them from there as they lifted off and circled around.
    There was never a doubt in your mind as to if it was a training day.
    PS. They are not suppressed.

Last edited:
    Reactions: AIAW
    I lit a troll fire on Twitter and walked away ...

Holy cow they are nuts over there, like real Poors vs the world shit, and seriously

They were on a Clint Smith rampage over a brace stock comment that they didn't even understand - PA SychO

Whew, getting back on the internet is fun...
    Fuck Twitter....I don't even like to say or type that stupid fucking name and I will NEVER make a "tweet". I don't tweet! haha

To me, so called social media is just social blather and I'm baffled by people who think something serious can be said in 280 characters (wow...up from a whopping 140 characters). Its a place for the narcissistic and the stupid to spew the shit going on between their ears.

Frank - I applaud you for bringing your mom in to live with you. Mine has been gone for 18 years and I'd give an arm just to have one more day with her. I was a total fucking train wreck as a teen, but later in life my mother and I became the very best of friends and through that friendship and support during the illness that took her, I was able to make amends for the grief I caused her when young.

Cheers

Never thought I would agree with Choid on anything, but I will on the post above about 79 years old.
    Fuck you and 76 YO and that is OLD?. I am 72 and I could give you a go on WhoopAss.

My Momma is 93 and because of the Shamdemic I have not seen her for over a year, but I write her letters, just like she wrote to me many years ago. 69/70

Choid? Do you know how to write a letter home with wet paper and a fucking pencil because pens don't work? or is it all on the internet and E-mail?

The main issue, she was in a 10 Month Coma with Good Pasture's

Goodpasture syndrome is a rare disorder in which your body mistakenly makes antibodies that attack the lungs and kidneys. It most often occurs in people ages 20 to 30 or older than age 60. It is more common in men. It can be fatal if not quickly diagnosed and treated.

The long term recovery hospital place where my Grandmother (90s) is in, has the staff try to work out doing skype calls with relatives if you schedule it in advance and such.

Apparently, they are waiting for me to "wake up" and respond... LOL

They are getting even madder because I won't respond, which is funny because all they are doing is calling me and Clint names and have no real argument other than Paying the Government like for a Suppressor is Non Starter, they want to burn the system but can't get anywhere near the system they want to burn down

I asked them if they had a time machine, but none of get it

We know the government sucks, parts are corrupt, but shaking your fist at the MAN is silly in 2021, there are process, none of them have done anything but screamed at the sky, when you point that out they get mad, wow crazy

Their big move as part of the Resistance is a 3D printed gun ...

Tell them you own more than 1 car or houses and watch the heads explode. But what really does it is telling them you don't care about paying for stamps because the rent money you collect from rental houses pays for it🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Huskydriver
    Tell them you own more than 1 car or houses and watch the heads explode. But what really does it is telling them you don't care about paying for stamps because the rent money you collect from rental houses pays for it🤣

Or tell them you spend more on gas cruising around on lake Powell in your 32ft yacht on the weekend then they do on several months rent lol

Hit em with that gallon per hour life

Or tell them you spend more on gas cruising around on lake Powell in your 32ft yacht on the weekend then they do on several months rent lol

Hi,

Seriously!!!!????

In a thread about "Poors" you are going to bust up with 32ft and YACHT in same sentence???

Take that dingy and GBPSE, lololol

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Seriously!!!!????

In a thread about "Poors" you are going to bust up with 32ft and YACHT in same sentence???

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hey hey hey 32 ft is big on lake Powell haha don't be hating bra

Hi,

Seriously!!!!????

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hey hey hey 32 ft is big on lake Powell haha don't be hating bra

Did the math on ours, works out to 3 gallons of diesel per mile. I sure do wish Mother Nature put the continental shelf closer to the coast in the north east because it’s going to be an expensive summer at the rate we are heading.

Or better yet tell them you have no debt! Or that your personal tax bill for 2020 was high 6 figures.
    Pay cash for cars, houses, motorcycle, guns, glass, diamonds, and that you own commercial properties and have a fully funded retirement and can quit working anytime.

Hi,

Seriously!!!!????

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Maybe he likes playing with his dingy?

Did the math on ours, works out to 3 gallons of diesel per mile. I sure do wish Mother Nature put the continental shelf closer to the coast in the north east because it’s going to be an expensive summer at the rate we are heading.
    Poors!!!🤣

• Haha
    Never thought I would agree with Choid on anything, but I will on the post above about 79 years old.
    Fuck you and 76 YO and that is OLD?. I am 72 and I could give you a go on WhoopAss.

My Momma is 93 and because of the Shamdemic I have not seen her for over a year, but I write her letters, just like she wrote to me many years ago. 69/70

Choid? Do you know how to write a letter home with wet paper and a fucking pencil because pens don't work? or is it all on the internet and E-mail?
    Is this even if fucking English? My mom is in great shape. Still walks at least 5 miles a day. She had a terrible reaction to the covid vaccine, knocked her for a loop for three months, and she thought she was dying, but she seems better now.

But yes, I know how to write, though my handwriting is pretty indecipherable, so people prefer emails. Actually, they prefer to hang out with me in person because of my winning personality, good looks and positive attitude.

Hope your mom is doing better, Frank.