• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mostly Peaceful Protests looming — Montgomery

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Here is the excuse to burn down cities and loot electronics stores.

24x7 MSM surround sound coverage.

Don’t look at Biden Crime Family or US troops moving into the ME.

Dumbasses went all 1943 Alabama shipyard klukker riots and it’s going to be another excuse for racial unrest. Just like they want.

Idiots.

Sirhr

The shoe stores always get hit first. Gotta grab up the Jordan’s and Yeezys 🤣

Just remember, hide behind the belts, Father’s Day cards and work boots and you will be safe.

This whole thing is going to be a shit show. Best I can tell Some black dude was trying to move someone’s boat so he could get his in the water or up to the dock, and the retards went full retard on him. Naturally, every camera makes it
Look like an unprovoked mob attack.

Well, if that is the back story… it probably is an unprovoked mob attack.

Tensions have been (intentionally) ratcheted up So high that this crap is going to get out of hand. No civility left. Just Like the Kalorama Kenyan has Planned for years.

This is not black vs white. This is communists vs America and all of this is out of the playbook.

And dumbasses of all persuasions are falling for it.

Sirhr

Sirhr

Alabama don't play that shit. This ain't Oregon, Wisconsin or California.

Mostly peaceful protests will result in a mostly violent reaction.

Those dump mother fuckers should have just moved their boat... not Jumped the dock worker.

So some drunk fuck got pissed because someone fucked with his boat. He more than likley heard and knew they wanted the boat moved and said fuck em. Then someone tried to move his boat. He sees this and goes full retard because muh boat and fuck em. Color of skin is irrelevant, but it fits the narrative. If the dock hand had been white, no story, doesn't fit the narrative.

Trying to move someone else's boat, vehicle, aircraft, is a major act of contempt and the perp deserved an ass whoopin. Some people have no boundaries and will do whatever they want to whoever they want and they feel totally justified when doing it.

Trying to move someone else's boat, vehicle, aircraft, is a major act of contempt and the perp deserved an ass whoopin. Some people have no boundaries and will do whatever they want to whoever they want and they feel totally justified when doing it.
they weren't supposed to be docked there, unless its an emergency they have no business docking there.

You can't just park/dock your boat on some one else's dock... Calling the dock worker a perp... no...

Obviously you know fuck all about boats.

So some drunk fuck got pissed because someone fucked with his boat. He more than likley heard and knew they wanted the boat moved and said fuck em. Then someone tried to move his boat. He sees this and goes full retard because muh boat and fuck em. Color of skin is irrelevant, but it fits the narrative. If the dock hand had been white, no story, doesn't fit the narrative.

Exactly.

The again, buying a ticket here in the city of brotherly love and some poor-assed cracker bitch called the ticket seller the N word… right in front of the whole line. I actually didn’t hear it,
But the folks in line sure did.

Some lefty twat in front of me had a complete melt down… called 911 then her therapist or husband or mother because she had to cry about it.

This country is in for some tough times. And it’s all being engineered.

Idiots…. Especially when a smile and some kind words gets you everywhere with folks… and being a belligerent bitch gets you nowhere!

Unreal.

City of brotherly love? Ha!

Sirhr

Dumbasses went all 1943 Alabama shipyard klukker riots and it’s going to be another excuse for racial unrest. Just like they want.

Idiots.

Sirhr
I live in a small town in the South that’s still mostly White , probably 200 or so Blacks that have families here , that chose to stay here. Then the onslaught of Hispanics that followed the chickens that Tyson and others own. Now town is almost evenly populated with Whites & others …mostly from below Mexico. They haven’t tried to assimilate, that’s a different story.
We have a long time resident that’s Black , highly dinky dau but harmless. He picks up cans , sings loudly anywhere , to outsiders he looks weak and challenged so to speak.
A few days ago he was walking through the Wally’s parking lot and a car full of south of the border teens started hassling him. Within maybe 2 minutes three local grown White men saw and heard what was happening. They literally ran the punk fuckers down , cornered them until a White cop got there.
Some small towns take care of their on , as they did with Tom.
You won’t read about this , nor will it be reported anywhere.
Keep that shit out of my town, won’t go well.

Few years ago while visiting a Black friend with deep roots here , a car load of wets drove by blasting music 😡Tyree says …There goes OUR neighborhood 😅 Not heard often in the South .

Last edited:
The guy was and employee and had every right to move the boats. Those assholes belong in jail with the other animals.

they weren't supposed to be docked there, unless its an emergency they have no business docking there.

You can't just park/dock your boat on some one else's dock... Calling the dock worker a perp... no...

Obviously you know fuck all about boats.

Don’t matter. You don’t fuck with other peoples boats, cars, etc.

I pulled up to the dock after a day of fishing with my son. Jumped off the boat to grab the truck and trailer. And when I got back some fuckstick was trying to pull his boat “in front of mine” while his buddy on the dock was attempting to untie mine and push it back. It didn’t end well for him.

I live in a small town in the South that’s still mostly White , probably 200 or so Blacks that have families here , that chose to stay here. Then the onslaught of Hispanics that followed the chickens that Tyson and others own. Now town is almost evenly populated with Whites & others …mostly from below Mexico. They haven’t tried to assimilate, that’s a different story.
We have a long time resident that’s Black , highly dinky dau but harmless. He picks up cans , sings loudly anywhere , to outsiders he looks weak and challenged so to speak.
A few days ago he was walking through the Wally’s parking lot and a car full of south of the border teens started hassling him. Within maybe 2 minutes three local grown White men saw and heard what was happening. They literally ran the punk fuckers down , cornered them until a White cop got there.
Some small towns take care of their on , as they did with Tom.
You won’t read about this , nor will it be reported anywhere.
Keep that shit out of my town, won’t go well.

Few years ago while visiting a Black friend with deep roots here , a car load of wets drove by blasting music 😡Tyree says …There goes OUR neighborhood 😅 Not heard often in the South .

First reaction: Hey Pedro, don’t try that in a small town!

Small towns are funny that way.

Me and my neighbor against the “outsider” runs strong. Me and my high school classmates against “almost anyone” runs almost blood deep.

Sirhr

Just remember, hide behind the belts, Father’s Day cards and work boots and you will be safe.

This whole thing is going to be a shit show. Best I can tell Some black dude was trying to move someone’s boat so he could get his in the water or up to the dock, and the retards went full retard on him. Naturally, every camera makes it
Look like an unprovoked mob attack.

Well, if that is the back story… it probably is an unprovoked mob attack.

Tensions have been (intentionally) ratcheted up So high that this crap is going to get out of hand. No civility left. Just Like the Kalorama Kenyan has Planned for years.

This is not black vs white. This is communists vs America and all of this is out of the playbook.

And dumbasses of all persuasions are falling for it.

Sirhr

Sirhr
A book rack would also offer great protection 👍

I pulled up to the dock after a day of fishing with my son. Jumped off the boat to grab the truck and trailer. And when I got back some fuckstick was trying to pull his boat “in front of mine” while his buddy on the dock was attempting to untie mine and push it back. It didn’t end well for him.
That's some real stupid shit to do to somebody at a boat launch, SMH. Glad you explained that to him. 👍

First reaction: Hey Pedro, don’t try that in a small town!

Small towns are funny that way.

Me and my neighbor against the “outsider” runs strong. Me and my high school classmates against “almost anyone” runs almost blood deep.

Sirhr
I remember when my town played a team that was mostly Black. We had a badass looking running back that didn’t like to take contact.
After he got run over we heard a White unfiltered woman’s mouth from my town yell .. Keep your Nigga off Our Black boys !😂

Your delusions of what’s right at a public boat launch applies to what’s going on at a privately owned dock that business is operating out of is 100% wrong.

Look at it this way remove the boats

let’s say you own a store and some jackass parks his vehicle in front of your loading dock and walks off, you’ve got a truck coming in. Would you call a tow truck to move that motherfucker…. Or sit and wait for the owner to return.

Now go puff up you’re chest at somebody else.

There's a difference between a public dock and a private dock
learn it

I would like to hear both sides of this story. I don't know of any place that doesn't have paid docking these days, esp. near popular attractions. Was it an issue of navigating a waterway or was someone in the wrong spot? There's more to this. And if its its "public"docking, they had no reason to move. If it was private docking and small boat shouldn't have been there - you get authorities, which usually stick a fine on the offending boat, hire a tug to move it and send a bill to the owner.

Last edited:
Whitey got what he deserved in part 1 of the brawl. Where it really went sideways was part 2 when several black guys came back for more, and started to rip up the boat which really kicked off part 2, and one of black men proceeded to hit two women who appeared to be trying to break it up, with a chair. In the video I didn't see either of the women swinging or kicking anybody. In my opinion it was pretty clearly a racially motivated incident.

What we don't get to hear is the dialog from the beginning. Maybe the black guy was being a complete cockbag to the white guys about moving their boat, and that's what made them tell him to get fucked and not want to move. If someone's being an asshole to me, i'm not gonna do what they ask because they're an asshole. Maybe they were a couple drunk 'bruh' types, and were just being dickbags when the black security guard asked 'em to move their boat, we don't know. They swung on the guy first, so they're in the wrong from the legal and moral standpoint. The part 2 black guys that came down just to fight, they're also wrong.

I don't have to worry about any bullshit like that happening to me, because I don't start shit, so there won't be shit. If a security guard tells me I can't park somewhere, I apologize, and I ask where I can park if it's not clearly posted, and I move. I don't start fights, and name calling doesn't effect me. Some people just want confrontation, they just have to fuck around and find out.

It’s just proof that we are on a hair trigger as a nation right now.

Again… as intended.

This is exactly what the Kenyan wants and promised.

IMG_4556.jpeg

Until we get here, we are fucked.

Sirhr

"A small vessel was blocking the large Harriott II Riverboat from being able to dock near Riverfront Park, a waterfront area that features a splash pad and hosts concerts and other community activities.

The riverboat, which was filled with guests, had been waiting for “like 30 to 45 minutes and they did not want to touch these people’s boat, but nobody came forward,” Spivey said.

The worker went over to the small boat and started untying the vessel and a man, who appeared to be White, ran over, Spivey said."

I would like to hear both sides of this story. I don't know of anyplace that doesn't have paid docking these days, esp. near popular attractions. Was it an issue of navigating a waterway or was someone in the wrong spot? There's more to this. And if its its "public"docking, they had no reason to move. If it was private docking and small boat shouldn't have been there - you get authorities, which usually stick a fine on the offending boat, hire a tug to move it and send a bill to the owner.
"Owens, who was aboard the Harriott II Riverboat, said the boat had just completed a dinner cruise and was attempting to dock, only to find a small pontoon boat occupying the designated spoT.

It was a "Designated Space" for the riverboat. He had every right, in fact the responsibility, to move it. According to the article they boast had been waiting 30 minutes for the small boat. The passengers have rights as well.

"A small vessel was blocking the large Harriott II Riverboat from being able to dock near Riverfront Park, a waterfront area that features a splash pad and hosts concerts and other community activities.

The riverboat, which was filled with guests, had been waiting for “like 30 to 45 minutes and they did not want to touch these people’s boat, but nobody came forward,” Spivey said.

The worker went over to the small boat and started untying the vessel and a man, who appeared to be White, ran over, Spivey said."

That doesn't address whether it was public or private docking. What were the notices publically posted regarding docking, who could dock there, and what did they say about "illegally" docked boats? Did it specify "customer" docking? If so, are definitions of "customer" posted? Do they need to be on the premise of the business? Was an attempt made to find the owner of the boat and how was this done? Regarding reference to "employee" - who was he an employee of? Was the man an employee of the business who may have owned/paid for the dock, the dock itself independently, the Harriot II, or other? Was this about the actual dock space or about navigation past the docking spaces?
If it was a private dock and the small boat didn't belong there, he absolutely could have had a right to move it, depending on local and state ordinances (although he should have got authorities involved at the first sign of confrontation). If the business owned the dock, and it was listed for "customers", was the definition of "customer" posted?

I was beginning to think someone was going to have to save the swimmer from drowning.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Its crazy people can read that, and get offended about the incident, instead of the mainstream media's gas lighting the situation over race.

This makes the story slightly different. No signage, docking seems to be arbitrarily at the discretion of dock worker, whom decided one boat had privileged docking rights over another smaller boat? As usual, correct me if I am wrong here. I'm assuming smaller black pontoon boat was also a customer of the local businesses that are serviced by that dock. Small boat owners may also just have been d*cks for the sake of being d*cks irrespective of race, one side goes straight to the race card. Was the issue the size of the boats, docking protocols that are written (not arbitrary), boat captain skills, or either group feeling "inconvenienced"?
It seems like a pretty large dock, was it absolutely necessary to move the smaller pontoon boat or did the larger boat captain just not have the skills to dock the larger boat with the small boat present?
What is the actual protocol for how long a boat can remain docked in the area? Is it posted, or is it just up to this one dock worker?

Last edited:

Idiots.

Sirhr
Let it fuckin burn to the ground. It’s a trashy shithole that needs cleansing. Including the rodents that inhabit it!

• Love
Reactions: acudaowner
Since when did they get into boating?

I figure they'd remember how the first time they got on boats worked out for them.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
I can't believe the dumb-assed perspectives that some of you folks (Hide Members?) have on this. Astounding, actually.

There's a thing called "Maritime Law"
There's a thing called "Human Decency"
There's a thing called "Common Courtesy"

I know this is not the same thing, but let me give you a scenario to MAYBE instill a thought or two into how some folks brains are short-circuiting.

You're on a flight, from LA to Chicago, and you're circling the airport in Chicago because someone has parked their Cessna right smack in the middle of the runway. You see, the wife of the pilot thought that would be the perfect place to get out and take some pictures and such.....

So, the airliner arriving from LA is just supposed to circle and wait? Or should they fly off to another airport (if they have enough fuel) and just drop off the passengers wherever?
Play with that in your head. Then, maybe,,,, just maybe.... go out and possibly learn something about boats, docks, marina's, slip-fee's, common courtesy, and the like.

This makes the story slightly different. No signage, docking seems to be arbitrarily at the discretion of dock worker, whom deciding one boat had privileged docking rights over another smaller boat? As usual, correct me if I am wrong here. I'm assuming smaller black pontoon boat was also a customer of the local businesses that are serviced by that dock.
It seems like a pretty large dock, was it absolutely necessary to move the smaller pontoon boat or did the larger boat captain just not have the skills to dock the larger boat with the small boat present?
What is interesting is how often the phrase "white privilege" (here its "privileged ass white people") is brought up through multiple stories. So many people shouting "when can we get off this boat"...well you can get off the boat any time if you can swim.

And the comment uses all the important buzz words. 5 4 3 2 1 We find out the "privileged whites paid to dock there. Just like the NY rent a bike incident.

I have never seen someone clap while they were talking who was not angry, irrational, and in the wrong.

It looks like the people are pointing to other places to dock and asking why they don't dock down there.

I would like to see at what point the person refered to as black turned his hat backwards.

If they waited 30-45 minutes, I bet they didn't have any business trying to move the boat.

Reactions: BurtG
Hey gringo….if you ever put your greasy rat paws on my 250k boat you’d be floating unconscious in the water. Nobody gives a fuck what you feel is socially acceptable. If the local Harbormaster fucking touched my boat I’d knock his teeth out too. You don’t touch other peoples shit. Didn’t your two daddys teach you that?

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and Jsp556
I can't believe the dumb-assed perspectives that some of you folks (Hide Members?) have on this. Astounding, actually.

I know this is not the same thing, but let me give you a scenario to MAYBE instill a thought or two into how some folks brains are short-circuiting.

You're on a flight, from LA to Chicago, and you're circling the airport in Chicago because someone has parked their Cessna right smack in the middle of the runway. You see, the wife of the pilot thought that would be the perfect place to get out and take some pictures and such.....

So, the airliner arriving from LA is just supposed to circle and wait? Or should they fly off to another airport (if they have enough fuel) and just drop off the passengers wherever?
Play with that in your head. Then, maybe,,,, just maybe.... go out and possibly learn something about boats, docks, marina's, slip-fee's, common courtesy, and the like.
Perspective though.

Is this boat on the runway, or is this boat more like a plain in hanger?

Is this a situation of a car parked in the street, or an RV trying to take your parking place because they need ten in a row to park their rig.

Basically the only information we have is the apparent skin colors of the parties involved.

Every situation we have seen like this since 2008 has been initially presented falsely.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Hey gringo….if you ever put your greasy rat paws on my 250k boat you’d be floating unconscious in the water. Nobody gives a fuck what you feel is socially acceptable. If the local Harbormaster fucking touched my boat I’d knock his teeth out too. You don’t touch other peoples shit. Didn’t your two daddys teach you that?
Get over yourself… you’re pathetic

A bona fried bad ass here.

Didnt yo daddy teach you there are laws and rules that need to be obeyed for society to function smoothly. If you violate those you generally lose, as you would in this case.

Or would it be ok for someone to park their car in front of your driveway so you cant get it. Should they knock your teeth out for moving it?

Grow up.

A bona fried bad ass here.

Didnt yo daddy teach you there are laws and rules that need to be obeyed for society to function smoothly. If you violate those you generally lose, as you would in this case.

Or would it be ok for someone to park their car in front of your driveway so you cant get it. Should they knock your teeth out for moving it?

Grow up.
1691516526343.gif

Don't even try to use "Human decency" or "Common courtesy" here. Listen to audios pertaining to this, and tell me about human decency again. Maritime law I will accept; why do you think I want to see the signage that should be applied equally. Go to any major urban (blue) city and try that common courtesy thing and get back to me. Irregardless, I don't think the shirtless dude should have gotten physical.

You can't "park" any plane on a runway; (unless it has serious mechnical difficulties in which case it should be towed). Why would any plane do that, duh? You DO dock boats on docks. That's why they are called docks. What if the smaller black pontoon boat was filled with handicapped/disabled or mentally challenged people that have difficulty getting to a different distant dock? Facts matter. I'm not saying the smaller boat wasn't full of racist d*cks, that should be fined and warrant being charged, that's totally possible. It's also possible the dock worker was choosing which boat he like better and "deserved" closer access. But we don't know the facts - that's the bigger issue here and how it is being presented. I'm also curious what passerell the bigger boat had.

The more appropriate analogy is when an airport is closed, say due to weather, and then re-opens and allow planes to land again. So does that mean the 747's get first landing rights over the regional puddle jumpers over the Cessna's because there are more people on them but the Cessna's by virtue of smaller fuel tanks have less ability to circle before they crash and die? Our MSM would say the larger plane has the right to land first because its filled with less economically advantaged individuals who would be "inconvenienced" than someone who could own a plane and would encourage the Cessna to crash and die.

BTW your "common courtesy" attitude instead of following written rules OR applying them selectively has led your country into the throws of an authoritarian dictator; that's what happens when "common courtesy" isn't applied equally.

Last edited:
Don't even try to use "Human decency" or "Common courtesy" here. Listen to audios pertaining to this, and tell me about human decency again. Maritime law I will accept. Go to any major urban (blue) city and try that common courtesy thing and get back to me.

You can't "park" any plane on a runway; (unless it has serious mechnical difficulties in which case it should be towed). Why would any plane do that, duh? You DO dock boats on docks. That's why they are called docks.

The more appropriate analogy is when an airport is closed, say due to weather, and then re-opens and allow planes to land again. So does that mean the 747's get first landing rights over the regional puddle jumpers over the Cessna's because there are more people on them but the Cessna's by virtue of smaller fuel tanks have less ability to circle before they crash and die? Our MSM would say the larger plane has the right to land first because its filled with less economically advantaged individuals who would be "inconvenienced" than someone who could own a plane and would encourage the Cessna to crash and die.

Your "common courtesy" attitude instead of following written rules has led your country into the throws of an authoritarin dictator.
^^^Doh^^^

Not a valid comparison.

I suppose this kind of stuff is why there are police. They get statements from all parties, witnesses, pull videos, and take all that info to find out what all the testimony, video, and context says most likely happened. Those of us on the interwebs get to see a cell phone video from across the water, and overhead, with no context, no dialog, and no witness statements, and draw our own conclusions about what happened. We support one side or the other, and hate the opposing viewpoint....sounds like a tuesday on the internet.

Reactions: redx
Is this a situation of a car parked in the street, or an RV trying to take your parking place because they need ten in a row to park their rig.

Good analogy, including if there is a running parking meter that has expired, but we don't know facts here do we?

This is a local story. Private pontoon boat was tied up in space designated for restored, paddle-wheel riverboat Harriott II. It's tourist attraction that belongs, or is leased, to the City of Montgomery. Captain of riverboat called for over 1/2 hour on loudspeaker for owner of pontoon boat to move. Riverboat employee was carried to dock by another boat and moved the pontoon boat a short distance along the dock to allow riverboat to dock. Employee was attacked by folks from pontoon boat. 13 arrested night of incident and released pending investigation. Multiple arrest warrants issued today with one person already turning himself in and others have made contact with LE.

Someone commented about privileged white folks paying to dock there. City owns the dock/space where the riverboat docks. Most riverboat passengers were black. Pontoon boat folks are white.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Years ago we had a murder locally related to a boat ramp incident. Race was involved. Took many years to go to trial. Apparently many knew the truth all along but no one said anything. I do not recall a lot of details.
What I do recall was how a seemingly trivial boat ramp incident got someone killed and someone sent to prison.
Glad I’m not a boat enthusiast!