• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mother Daughter Shootout in the liquor store

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
When people ask about caliber and handgun selection.... you might want to show them this video

Shot Placement, Caliber selection and reliability all come to mind...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b4b9310d3ad2" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

shoot and dont stop shooting until they go down.

either get a gun with enough bullets......or get a gun with big enough bullets.

swapping my carry gun to a 44 mag for that reason.

his ass was sucking buttermilk, that's for sure.

these women need remedial training.....way too slow on the trigger and absolute lack of the use of cover. i hope they are alright and the thug in question isnt.

Man that whole ordeal looked like a slapstick routine! Hopefully the mother and daughter get better training in the future and the robber bled out in the parking lot.

Read that the perp was shot 4 times and is in the hospital, both mom and daughter are fine. Not sure where I read that, but.....

Somebody better teach them if that's ever gonna happen again.

Reactions: oneshot86
The worst part was when mom let the dirtbag walk right up to her where the gun struggle ensued which then led to the daughter capping him in the back, with Mom down range. They’re lucky for sure.

I am glad they are both okay, but the younger lady almost took the older one out when old boy grabbed her.

This could have been a lot worse

Reactions: Yasherka
Bet they are both upgrading to 45s, they are lucky things turned out so well, hope the bad guy dies from lead poisoning

Homeboy lost motivation at the end, had he not, he could have still snacked them both up.

They got lucky.

Brave but foolish. Nothing in that store is worth your life. However, if you gotta' shoot, burn the target to the ground. IMHO......

Brave but foolish. Nothing in that store is worth your life. However, if you gotta' shoot, burn the target to the ground. IMHO......
Man people have been killed by someone who “just wants the money”

If someone pulls a gun on you, you have to assume they mean to kill you, and act accordingly.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
ok- I just read the updated story.... Trapping a man with a shotgun... and the doors are not bulletproof...

“All I was thinking was ‘Just give him the money and go,’ ” Ring told the World.
But as the robber headed for the door, the women activated the store’s security system — attempting to trap him between two sets of doors.
The inside door wouldn’t close quickly enough, but the outside door locked — preventing the robber from getting out, but still allowing him to make it back in the store. And once he got back in, he trained his gun on the women, who had been hiding.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article202992664.html#storylink=cpy

1001326_20180301034__fitted

Why the f### did the guy go back in? What a retard. And to the ladies: trade whatever those pistols are in on a couple of Glocks or something with a high capacity magazine. Shoot the bad guy to the ground....

edited moments later; the miami herald article explains that the doors were supposed to lock but the inner door malfunctioned. He's still a retard...

wondering if the feds will go after him for the NFA violation?

Explain to your wives that if they do have to shoot, don't expect Hollywood results.

Reactions: FatBoy
Explain to your wives that if they do have to shoot, don't expect Hollywood results.

i had to shoot something years ago and my sweetie pie was there and was upset at the post death wriggleing that can go on, and thats what i said, this aint holleywood

Jesus, why does the media even broadcast this shit ? What, like anyone is supposed to feel sorry for him ? I think the biggest newsworthy item was that the woman was apparently armed with a Crossman .177.

I've given up on trying to understand the media. Nothing surprises me anymore.

"I wanted money... I didn't wanna hurt nobody... I did even know if there was bullets in the gun..."

That proves my earlier comment; he IS a fucking retard...

Fuck me. In the neck and he still has a head on his shoulders. I agree with threadcutter crossman .177.

@oneshot86 I know what you mean. Took a buddy rabbit hunting years ago. He hit one, 1/2 iys body was shredded/gone. The damn thing was flopping/jumping 6-7 feet in the air straight up. (They jump 15-20 ft horizontal in a run FYI). He was disturbed some, asked why it wouldn't die. He said he had never seen anything die like that. Hell has no one seen an animal get hit by a car. Saw a cat chase its tail for 20sec before falling over dead.

Last edited:
Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid.

He only "has a heart" because of poor shot placement and poor penetration. We'd all be the better for it, if he didn't anymore. After the (approximately) eleventy lies that he stated on camera, about the ONLY thing he said truthfully is that YES, she should have shot him.

Start the trend. Lead THAT fashion scene.