• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mother of Texas school shooter says she wants people to forgive her son

Certain people lack the capacity for profound thought, deep emotion or the ability to grasp the depth of a tragedy. She and her father are typical and not unique in this. Their interviews were as I expected, flatline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I mean, if we’re giving out taxpayer funded abortions, shouldn’t crack babies get priority?

Reactions: Snipe260
"Forgive me, forgive my son. I know he had his reasons."

forgive him...he had his reasons...

fuck this ragged cunt...hope someone curb stomps her junkie ass....
I cannot wrap my head around her statement........He had his reasons ......ummmm......dam !
Asking for forgiveness is one thing, but trying to justify his actions because , well .... uhhh ....he had reasons .... WTF !

There will NEVER ..... EVER ..... be a " REASON " to walk into a school and start killing children .

I cannot wrap my head around her statement........He had his reasons ......ummmm......dam !
Asking for forgiveness is one thing, but trying to justify his actions because , well .... uhhh ....he had reasons .... WTF !

There will NEVER ..... EVER ..... be a " REASON " to walk into a school and start killing children .
She is a savage, born from a savage and produced a savage. They aren't deranged. On an IQ exam I'm sure the whole family wouldn't score above the level of functioning retards.

They give no fucks about the dead kids because they don't have the capacity to care. You may as well ask them to write code.

The most in depth thing they can comprehend is 'Me so sad. Me scared. I don't know...'

Last edited:
Fucking pathetic. Getting my CC permit I had to convince a total stranger why I want to be able to defend myself and family. Yet some junkie slut can procreate a dress wearing demon spawn, dump it off onto her mother, and then claim that she and her son are the victims here. No license or interview required for that though.

only if he can bring back all the other people and kids he needlessly killed . If not I will forgive him after they stick the needle in his neck or arm I am not picky and he draws his last breath . Anything less and I say people should take up a collection for prisoners in jail to rip him in half . Call it the make a wish foundation .

She's obviously disconnected from reality, hiding inside some delusion, because she's never been accountable and never held her son accountable. Godlessness is the root of all evil. This is an example of what the left continues to cultivate in our society.

only if he can bring back all the other people and kids he needlessly killed . If not I will forgive him after they stick the needle in his neck or arm I am not picky and he draws his last breath . Anything less and I say people should take up a collection for prisoners in jail to rip him in half . Call it the make a wish foundation .
You know he's dead right? They should end that horrible excuse for a human mother of his too. "He had his reasons".... I can't believe she said that. Clearly a pack of animals.

Reactions: netranger6
She's obviously disconnected from reality, hiding inside some delusion, because she's never been accountable and never held her son accountable. Godlessness is the root of all evil. This is an example of what the left continues to cultivate in our society.
Don't overthink it, they don't.

Like I said, certain people lack something more advanced, civilized people possess. Thats why they can walk off and leave one of their own thats too weak to keep up to die a miserable death in the desert when they're sneaking into the U.S. And never look back and think of them again.

If pushed about how they felt about that or if it bothers them, the most profound response will be 'Me scared.'

Last edited:
This is one of those times that believing in the afterlife is very rewarding, just knowing he will spend eternity in the pit is the only good thing I can possibly think of out of this.