• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mount height ? ARC QDL mount for ZCO 4-20 on SCAR 20?

Texascbr

Private
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2017
Austin, Texas
Love my SCAR 20 in 308 but the current scope and mount are getting pulled for a new rifle. The current mount is a Spuhr 4602 which is a 1.5 height, which I love. Would do another Spuhr for the incoming 4-20 ZCO but not easily available and it was suggested I go with an ARC QDL which sits at 1.57 over bore.

Thoughts on ARC mounts and the marginal increase in scope height?

Reactions: CSTactical
Here, we just introduced this today. I really think you'll like it.

1631671415218.png

Ted

Love my SCAR 20 in 308 but the current scope and mount are getting pulled for a new rifle. The current mount is a Spuhr 4602 which is a 1.5 height, which I love. Would do another Spuhr for the incoming 4-20 ZCO but not easily available and it was suggested I go with an ARC QDL which sits at 1.57 over bore.

Thoughts on ARC mounts and the marginal increase in scope height?

Give us a call at 916-670-1103 and we can discuss it and find the best solution for you.

And Ted we will be putting those on order, those look fantastic!! :)
Texascbr,

I probably should have mentioned that 36mm diam x 38mm (1.5") x 20 and 30 MOA M-BRACE are in stock. I would suggest the 30 MOA for the SCAR/ZCO. Available here: https://www.americanrifle.com/shop/product/m-brace-scope-mount-1402

Ted

View attachment 7703835

What would you all suggest for scope mount for a Leupold Mark 4, 8.5-25 x 50mm scope going on a SCAR 20s NRCH?