• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Mount issue?

JonLSU

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
I just got my 1531s in and am running into an issue that I’m assuming is caused by the mount.
Im using a norotos lo-sto mount and when I flip the googles up, they don’t turn off/sleep. If I tilt my head back an inch or so they do.
Everyone I’ve seen using these is using a g24 so I’m assuming it works fine w that one.
Anyone have this issue?
Also anyone selling a g24 by chance

6B870989-0764-427C-B15D-3EA7999C4DB4.jpeg

even with g24 you will find yourself tilting your head back to insure they shut off. Completely normal.

Reactions: JonLSU
I find that if you're a little "forceful" rather than ginger when you flip them up, they shut off even if your head is tilted forward.

The DTNVG's don't have this problem. Whatever mechanism they use is much more sensitive, and I haven't experienced any false turn-offs.

Reactions: JonLSU
I find that if you're a little "forceful" rather than ginger when you flip them up, they shut off even if your head is tilted forward.

The DTNVG's don't have this problem. Whatever mechanism they use is much more sensitive, and I haven't experienced any false turn-offs.

Ill try that tonight. I just got them in and drove out to a dark spot to test them for a few minutes.