• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Mountain Hardwear Hunker 1 Navy Seal Sniper Tent

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling my Mountain Hardwear Hunker 1 tent. These are super rare and SKD got a very limited batch a number of years ago and I snagged one. These were developed for Navy Seal sniper teams so it’s the perfect place to cuddle your MK13 build.

The tent is in excellent shape no rips tears patches or anything like that. It’s been used maybe 3 times, last time was last fall at dry tortugas. It will be like new once I vacuum the sand out. It’s listed as a one person tent and that may be the case if you’re a very large human but the girlfriend and I had no issues sleeping in it together along with our packs. Comes with all the sacks, stakes, poles, the whole deal. I believe the literature is even still in the inside pocket.

Here’s a good video review on it:

These were $800 when you could get them. Selling for $600 shipped. Payment via Zelle or paypal family and friends.

Attachments

• DE05ADD0-BE28-41E1-93D5-CEF6B410B1D7.jpeg
      DE05ADD0-BE28-41E1-93D5-CEF6B410B1D7.jpeg
      174.9 KB · Views: 122
    Last edited: