• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mountain Tactical Long Action AICS bottom metal?

MachoKing

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2017
Has anyone used this? I kind of gave up on developing a load for my 7mm Rem Mag T3 since I was so far off the lands and crowding the case, but I am thinking about picking one of these up and a couple Accurate mags. I would like to hear about your experiences.

Check out redsnake tactical. They make a drop in La for tikkas. I just built a 280ai with one, it’s a nice bottom metal

Check out redsnake tactical. They make a drop in La for tikkas. I just built a 280ai with one, it’s a nice bottom metal
The Mountain Tactical allows for a longer COAL since you have to file a little off the trigger guard.

The Mountain Tactical allows for a longer COAL since you have to file a little off the trigger guard.
I made a dummy round with the berger 168 classic hunter, it will reach the lands, fit in the stock mag, and not intrude too far into the case. Might save you some cheese if it shoots well in your gun.

I made a dummy round with the berger 168 classic hunter, it will reach the lands, fit in the stock mag, and not intrude too far into the case. Might save you some cheese if it shoots well in your gun.
I have some, I'll give it a try.