• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"MOUNTAINOUS"; WHAT is he?!?

HathcockProtege

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2010
Central PA
Ok, I've seen some of this guy's stuff on YouTube, and really can't figure out what his deal is. Please, enlighten me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp3Qey7K81s&feature=channel

Lots more where this came from...check it out if you need a laugh.
Does he enjoy making himself look like an idiot? Is he like slightly retarded? Is he a 45 year old 10 year old who enjoys playing army/ninja/mountain man? Does he make his movies to be "Mockumentaries" for the fun of it? Or does he seriously think he's all bad and has something to offer the world?

His costumes are amazingly awful! His vids are so bad they just make me sit there and watch them out of morbid fascination. His "acting" is so unnatural it has to be done intentionally..I hope! And his "martial arts" skills? LOL. I'd bet my college tuition that my little brother (admittedly...5'6"/150 lbs of pure athlete) in high school could kick this guy's butt without trying if they were to fight.

What say ye? What is he? Post-trauma victim?

Seriously fascinates me he's so over-the-top awful!

Re: "MOUNTAINOUS"; WHAT is he?!?

Repost.jpg