• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mountic Outdoors Intro

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    Jake here with Mountic Outdoors.

Mountic Outdoors is a company based on the love for the outdoors. We believe hunting, shooting, and the outdoors is a lifestyle. We live and breathe the outdoors. We understand how important that one shot or opportunity is. Investing in the best gear provides you with that confidence to execute the shot.

I've dealt with many folks on here on a personal level and I am now just starting my own gig. Many of you may know me from jwknutson17 previously on here or from other hunting and shooting forums. Currently we are setup with Tangent Theta, Zero Compromise Optic, Manners Composite Stocks, and Hawkins Precision at the moment. Many more to follow including TBAC and Defiance. You can contact me for Accuracy International, Spuhr, S&B, etc if you have those needs also.

Anyone who has dealt with me on here can expect the same great communication and service that I have had on a personal level. You can call me, text, PM, or email me at any time. Many of you already do, and thank you for the support so far on this endeavor. About me: I'm a die hard big game hunter and a big time optics, rifle, and gear junky. I am a man of faith, always working with honesty, integrity, and out to seek a new adventure in life. We are supporters of our warfighters, veterans, law enforcement and first responders.

Right now we will be updating the site with more products as we get things in stock and notifying folks who have preordered items with us. Keep us in mind for your next optic or piece of gear for your hunt or shooting needs.

We are mainly targeting the crossover shooting/hunting crowd as that's our nitch and have the extensive experience in the backcountry with all different types of gear. That is why we carry the gear we do, because it works. The retail side of the business is only part of it. We have some exciting shoots, hunts, and trips planned, so stay tuned.

Jake
    Mountic Outdoors

Follow us on Instagram to see where this adventure takes us.

Last edited:
    Forsure man! Always down!! Work is messing with my schedule so my weekends are about to be wide open now lol

Reactions: MOUNTIC
    I've had the pleasure of shooting with Jake and getting his help on some of my reviews (helps to have a second set of eyes sometimes). Jake has been a great asset for the Hide for a number of years here, thrilled he is now selling new equipment as he and I have bought and sold from each other for a few years now.

Jake is great to deal with!

I need to make a trip out that way for a Lil Colorado shoot out with you guys and @Glassaholic
    Sadly I have moved out of Commie-rado and to the beautiful beaches of Northwestern Free-rida (Panhandle). I hosted an AI shoot last year that was a lot of fun but just @canezach showed up as we couldn't get schedules to align for other AI shooters, but we had a "blast" shooting away at steel. I traded my awesome AT back to Jake for a sweet AX so you might see some of those pics back with him while my new AX will host a lot of my pics. I'm still doing reviews and about to finish up a big one with a lot of long range scopes including the brand new Gen III 6-36 which I'm super impressed with!

We are now setup as a March Optics Distributor. We will try to stock a few of the more popular optics as this has been the biggest hurdle for folks wanting March... Finding them in stock.

We will also take orders and NOT require a paid in full deposit at time of the order like most dealers do. PM or call me to discuss your March needs!

Jake

Last edited:
    Up to the top. Website is updated with live inventory. MounticSpuhr is the coupon code for Spuhr mount discount. FreeShipZCO for free shipping on the new ZCO mounts. Few ZCO optics in stock also. One Tangent Gen3xr Fine is available!

Shoot me a PM to discuss any items and putting together a package deal for you.

Thanks!

Reactions: Huskydriver
    I’ll echo what the other guys have said, Jake is awesome to work with! I got my scope today & it’s great for all of us to have another trusted vendor to do business with.

Still have some ZCO and TTs in stock! Give me a shout or shoot me a PM to put together something for you.

Up to the top. Website is updated with live inventory. MounticSpuhr is the coupon code for Spuhr mount discount. FreeShipZCO for free shipping on the new ZCO mounts. Few ZCO optics in stock also. One Tangent Gen3xr Fine is available!

Shoot me a PM to discuss any items and putting together a package deal for you.

Thanks!

Spuhr mount ordered this morning, coupon code good to go! Thanks!

Jake is 100% g2g. Helped me out by letting me borrow a tool I needed… and he didn’t even know me!

Shoot me a PM to get you into a scope! Package deals available with mounts or rings. PM me to discuss those options and I'll put something together for you.

Reactions: Islas82
    Jake gives awesome hot oil rubdowns. He has very strong hands, but also a gentle, loving touch.

Wait… what forum am I in?
    Wow, if I'd known that I'd have bought a lot more equipment from Jake. So is the rubdown time based on how much you spend, like an hour per $1000? So spend $5000 and get 5 hours of rubdowns?

Wow, if I'd known that I'd have bought a lot more equipment from Jake. So is the rubdown time based on how much you spend, like an hour per $1000? So spend $5000 and get 5 hours of rubdowns?
    If that's the case, @MNTC I am coming to collect. Go ahead and pencil me in for 1 hour each weekend for the next 5 weekends, please and thanks 😂

-TT525P Tan Gen3xr Fines available and 525P Black Gen3xr.
    -315M in MOA and Gen2Mildot

-ZCO 527 in 1,2,3x in stock.
    -ZCO 420 MPCT1 and MOA

All in stock. Shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
    Big vouch for Jake and Mountic Outdoors. I’ve done multiple big ticket transactions and he is always approachable, has good pricing, and takes care of theme/transaction.