• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mounting bipod on Barrett 98B

MBanning

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2013
NC
I have a 98B 338 Lapua Mag that came with a Harris bipod mounted on a sling swivel stud. Most of my other rifles are equipped with Atlas PSR bipods. I prefer the Atlas and would like to try a new CAL on my rifle.
The bottom of the forend has tapped holes for mounting expensive pic rail sections from Barrett. I am considering trying an ARCA rail, maybe one from Area 419. There is about 10" of forend ahead of the magwell. Has anyone done this? I think I could make an 8" or 12" work but would love to see some pictures if this has been done.
Thanks, and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

3 years!!!!!!!!! 3 fucking years Pyle
And it’s his only post, immediately after joining. I’m not picking on him, but we see this over and over and over…new guy joins and his first-ever post is always a necropost. I don’t get it, but I do have a very shiny theory. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows.

• Haha
Reactions: roostercogburn98
And it’s his only post, immediately after joining. I’m not picking on him, but we see this over and over and over…new guy joins and his first-ever post is always a necropost. I don’t get it, but I do have a very shiny theory. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows.
2594311F-F9F1-4616-A511-4EB59E54CE77.jpeg

Signed up just for me? Umm thanks...I think.
I'm pretty slow but I did get an arca rail and Atlas on there.