• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mounting lights/lazer question.???

SmokeRolls

Nobody important
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Kentucky
Since sometimes the forend rail/grip is not always as solid as we would like (depending upon brand and or style.) for mounting lazers (Surefires L-72 and or lazer /lights (like Surefires X-400).
Has someone developed a mount that can utilize the bayonette mount but tighten up on it for a very solid mount that would be as accurate as it's own barrel. I have a VLTOR CASV and it's pretty solid but I believe that I would feel better about mounting it to the bottom of the gas block /bayonette mount. I know that Vltor makes an upper machined with the forend but this is another idea. I realize that they make many different gasblocks but I would rather not have to go the route of changing it out to accomplish this. Any genius machinest out there that has produced something like this or thought about it?.......Mr Seekins or ?????? Just wondering
SmokeRolls