• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Movie jeopardy

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Same rules as Military jeopardy, except this one is for movies.

You have to list the movie first, then actors name (Not their real life name)

"If I die your fucked"

Armed and dangerous. Truck driver to Frank Dooley!

Badgers, we don't need no stinking badgers.

Last edited:
No has to give the characters name...but the movie it comes from should be really easy.

"Well, how'd you like to kiss my sister's black cat's ass?"

Risky Business. The guy at the Porsche dealer.

If sugar were two cents a barrel, I couldn't afford a pinch of salt and egg to put on it.

Ballad of Cable Hogu]
'e, Cable Hogue (I'm usually better with the actor's real name, but in this case...). There's a lot of good quotes in that one. Love Sam Peckinpah movies.

"Nigger! Come on old boy!" (If you are thinking racist, get your mind out of the trashcan. This is a daily double too and it's also a question on Military Jeopardy, so go me!)

Dam busters. Guy Gibson.

Is very strange. I have been in the revenge business so long, now that it's over, I don't know what to do with the rest of my life.

Boondock Saints, Murphy Mcmanus

"There are only two things more beautiful than a good gun -- a Swiss watch and a woman from anywhere."

Dam busters. Guy Gibson.

Is very strange. I have been in the revenge business so long, now that it's over, I don't know what to do with the rest of my life.

You got it, but the "Daily Double" was that it was also in Pink Floyd's "The Wall" --there was a prominent scene where the agonist of the movie was watching that exact scene on TV.

You got it, but the "Daily Double" was that it was also in Pink Floyd's "The Wall" --there was a prominent scene where the agonist of the movie was watching that exact scene on TV.

Are you sure about that one? According to imdb.com, Pink Floyd: The Wall came out in 1982, but The Princess Bride wasn't until 1987. Unless you mean the 2014 Roger Waters version of The Wall? I thought that one was documenting how the whole concert and all of its props got put together.

Pink Floyd's the wall features the Dam Busters scene. The Princess Bride answer was correct for the "revenge business" quote.

Yeah, I have the movie, the one with all the animation and what not. It's a pretty cool rock movie from back when rock music used to be good. It's a disc I bought in 2000? 2001? It's the original version. There's a scene in it where Pinkie is watching "Dambusters" and Gibson is calling the dog as he's walking along, so it was a movie within a movie.

(This was a different question than the one about Princess Bride).

There are only two things more beautiful than a good gun -- a Swiss watch and a woman from anywhere

Red River--Cherry Valance

Where are the explosives? I want an answer now, otherwise I shall personally rearrange this officer's splints.

Miller-Repo man.

I was curious to see what was going on at this perverted passion pit you're running here. This orgy bin. Whatever you call this drug-crazed nipple ranch.

Club Paradise - Governor Hayes

"Holy dog shit, Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down."

Oh, great. Let's see... you got my money, you got my car. I guess now you need my dick to seal the deal!

The Outlaw Josey Wales. I think it was Chief Dan George who said that.

Sorry, I should have added a quote after answering the last one. Here's one from a really bad movie:

"Fat girls tend to come a lot."

And here's a bonus quote from a much better movie:

"There may be honor among thieves, but there's none in politicians."

Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still is a well disciplined VC!

"Where are the explosives? I want an answer now, otherwise I shall personally rearrange this officer's splints."
Guns of Navarone? German Officer when the team was captured.

Next: "We all have our little faults. Mine's in California"

Reactions: timesublime