• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie stars- an endangered species? Awww☹!

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
"It’s particularly crushing to have suffered this decline right as Hollywood finally started bolstering people of color, queer folks and other underrepresented demographics."

However, one part rang true, "But now we don’t want the stars, at least not like we used to." Amen. Fuck Robert DeNiro.

Movie stars are in decline because they are mostly scumbags and leftist dregs that do not relate to decent people.

Most people would be hard pressed to comment on the political views of a great actor or actress of the 1950's or 60's. Some of them were screaming commies, most of them sexual deviants and a good portion conservative. Oddly enough, they managed to get along for the most part and kept their public image separate from their private lives for the most part. Many of them stayed married for decades, some did not.

The fan of movies did not have to hear the ranting ignorance of the typical leftist loon, climate wacko or drug addled idiot who pretended to be a tough guy or hero. These days, the disgusting personal conduct and the shit politics of the leftist asshole pretending to be a soldier, i.e. Sylvester Stallone (anti-gun, anti-military leftist douchebag) Arnold Schwarzenegger (leftist asshole, anti-gun douche, family supported Hitler in the old country) or a tool like Liam Nielson (anti-gun european commie).

Knowing these people are shit human beings, makes liking them as tough as watching their for shit movies. They take 40 scene cuts to jump a fucking wall because they are worthless cunts.

Fuck Hollywood.

It is all about look at me, I'm important. FUCK that shit!

Movie stars are in decline because they are mostly scumbags and leftist dregs that do not relate to decent people.

Most people would be hard pressed to comment on the political views of a great actor or actress of the 1950's or 60's. Some of them were screaming commies, most of them sexual deviants and a good portion conservative. Oddly enough, they managed to get along for the most part and kept their public image separate from their private lives for the most part. Many of them stayed married for decades, some did not.

The fan of movies did not have to hear the ranting ignorance of the typical leftist loon, climate wacko or drug addled idiot who pretended to be a tough guy or hero. These days, the disgusting personal conduct and the shit politics of the leftist asshole pretending to be a soldier, i.e. Sylvester Stallone (anti-gun, anti-military leftist douchebag) Arnold Schwarzenegger (leftist asshole, anti-gun douche, family supported Hitler in the old country) or a tool like Liam Nielson (anti-gun european commie).

Knowing these people are shit human beings, makes liking them as tough as watching their for shit movies. They take 40 scene cuts to jump a fucking wall because they are worthless cunts.

Fuck Hollywood.

How did Aids get to hollywood?

In the rear of a Hudson.

1577244773465.png

Decline? There surely is no decline in their exposure, when I was young if you read about a movie star it was in a magazine you paid for. Today, celebrity news everywhere, every now and then I click on it, never heard of 80% of them, BFD.
Not that I like being the consummate toadstool, but I wish they'd keep their political shit to themselves, I used to like DeNiro.

The same people who cuss hollyweird. Will spend $40.00 to finance the weird ness by going to the theatre. Or spend a lot more for 200 channels on the TV. If you are tired of the shit smeared in public don't finance it.

It is the movie business, if they don't make money making western movies they won't make westerns. It's no different with war movies, sex movies, children's movies and so on. Having said all that, I understand there are more people in this country that prefer violence and sex in the movies than people that don't. I'm not making morale judgements. I like war movies with sex as much as anybody else. But like all other thing in this country it's driven by money.

The same people who cuss hollyweird. Will spend $40.00 to finance the weird ness by going to the theatre. Or spend a lot more for 200 channels on the TV. If you are tired of the shit smeared in public don't finance it.
I was about to pat my hypocritical ass on the back here, dawned on me I pay for sirrius radio in my newest PU, and inadvertently pay for premium movie channels with our cable package, wife's doing, not mine. I also end up buying nfl "Salute to Service" hoodies made by nike, for a couple little buddies, and I can't see anyway out of that one.

Lol, we can whine all we want, one positive aspect, at least we don't have a royal family. The only thing interesting about Britain's was princess Di and now Kate, for undisclosed reasons.

Reactions: Winningdog
Actors live in fantasy land and don't have a clue to how real people survive in the Real World. Don't have any F's to give to them. They're fakers and need to keep their "feels" to themselves. Mac

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Lol, we can whine all we want, one positive aspect, at least we don't have a royal family. The only thing interesting about Britain's was princess Di and now Kate, for undisclosed reasons.
No... we have the Kennedys and the Bidens and the Clintons and the Romneys and endless other turds who think they are American Royalty.

I only hope that the Trump kids recognize that they are best off selling hotel rooms, developing skyscrapers and offering makeup and clothing lines. I totally respect that.

If they decide to follow daddy's political coat-tails... then they can fuck themselves, too!

Sirhr

I have a friend who was a close friend of Rock Hudson’s. He was apparently quite a stand up guy.

When I read anything in the Huffington Post I feel nauseated by the decline of journalism and the endangered status of objective reporting almost everywhere.

HuffPo, et al., are just babbling blogs of shit that bemoan anything that doesn’t fit their world view.

That, and recalling that most of Hollywood wants to cure the world of people like me... was pretty much my takeaway from the article.

When I read anything in the Huffington Post I feel nauseated by the decline of journalism and the endangered status of objective reporting almost everywhere.

HuffPo, et al., are just babbling blogs of shit that bemoan anything that doesn’t fit their world view.

That, and recalling that most of Hollywood wants to cure the world of people like me... was pretty much my takeaway from the article.
You're right, accurate, and correct. But I HATE the fact that what you are saying is on the money,,,,, so am I supposed to 'like/thumbs-up' your post, or 'hate/angry-face' your post? There needs to be 'an app' for that dilemma.

It's a conundrum.