• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Needs some action... The top Ten Movie Scenes of All Time. What is yours?

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
I'm just going to post my vote for any position in the top 5. Maybe number 1. But, hey, there's some good scenes out there.

You don't have to post a link... just describe it if you want. Looking forward to discovering some new movies out of this! No restrictions on Genre, era or TV/Movie. Miami Vice and Magnum have scenes as great as North by Northwest or Dr. No.

Cheers!

Sirhr

No particular order but 10 great scenes:

1) Wild Bunch ending shootout.

2) Blazing Saddles “sheriff’s coming!”

3) The final “D Day invasion” battle in Wizards

4) Old Star Wars when Darth Vader first appears

5) Bullitt chase

6) the “Do you feel lucky” 44mag Dirty Harry scene

7) Escape LA when Snake Plissken switches off the whole planet, finds a pack of American Spirit cigarettes and lights one, watching the match burn

8) Intolerable Cruelty - Wheezy Joe gun/inhaler

9) HEAT big shootout

10) Terminator - “I’ll Be Back”

Not sure what my favorite scenes are but if you don't know this channel you are missing out.

Go into their playlists. Art of the scene has some good ones in it. Their Cinefix Movie Lists have some good ones in lots of categories. They show lots of movies in the categories that didn't make the list as well.

Wow, these are all great. I have seen all but "Wizards," and since I liked other Ralph Bakshi stuff, I am going to watch that next.

hmm, rather than post a clip from josey wales or some other film that every true patriot has seen many times, i will post something obsure from a movie most of you probably have not watched. it is a good one to watch with a significant other.

Act of Valor when they were rescuing the cia lady and hit the water with their team in boats totally unloading on the drug lords. actually the whole movie was pretty damned awesome.

and yeah, the Heat shootout scene.

The Kingdom at the end when the terrorists took one of the FBI guys and the frantic chase to get him before it was too late.