• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Moving states need advice

jbrand11

Staff Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2012
Oklahoma
So I'm moving from Colorado to Oklahoma. I have all my cans in a trust in Colorado. What do I need to do to permanently move them to Oklahoma.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I can't believe that no one has any helpful advice?

So I'm moving from Colorado to Oklahoma. I have all my cans in a trust in Colorado. What do I need to do to permanently move them to Oklahoma.

I used a BATFE 5320.20 moving from AZ to WA, Came back signed approved after a few weeks. Not sure it was necessary but I figured it didn't hurt either

RTL

It would be wise to first establish that your trust will be valid in Oklahoma and then yes, a form 5320.20 to update the registry. I am NOT an NFA attorney, hope you like OK.

Look at the bottom back side of your stamps. Instructions printed right there. I can't believe you didn't see that (me being smart ass). No form needed for permanent move, form 5320 is for temporary transport.