• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moving to Florida, bangin ho’s, and shootin loads

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Gear sale part one. Buy my shit so I can buy rubbers, or don’t, I don’t give a fuck. Gonorrhea is probably great while you’re catching it.

Items pictured top to bottom, left to right, kinda sorta. You’ll get the picture or opening your package might be like a prize in a Cracker Jack Box. Either way you’re getting nice shit and you should probably already know what the fuck stuff looks like based off of the description if you have a reading level above kindergarten. If not, I’m not sure how you got into this expensive ass hobby but congratulations you lucky fucker.

1. Mystery Ranch overload pack. Medium yoke/belt excellent condition. Be the overlord at the match, seriously everyone will hate you, especially the peasants with an eberlestock. $625

2. Wiebad pump pillow, like new. Has my name in sharpie and I’m basically a legend so this fucker would probably bring a couple million on eBay (pesos maybe if you include great nudes of your hot wife). Seriously, never used except for the time I banged your sister on it. The sharpie will quickly wear off if you actually use your shit and don’t suck dick on the sidelines. $90

3. *SOLD* TAB gear PRS sling with flush cups. New, never used except for the time your mom wanted me to use it as a sex swing. Zero shmegma, I promise. $100

4. *SOLD* Borka EFK2. Like new, everything is there. I promise, if not you can punch Hillary right in the moose knuckle. $150

5. *SOLD* Armageddon gear OG waxed game changer. Used a little, has my name on it, see item #2 regarding that. $85

6. *SOLD* Armageddon gear waxed mini game changer. Brand new, no signature or anything but I’ll gladly sign it and slap my meat on it a few times if you tell your sister I love her. $80

7. *SOLD* TAB gear shooting mat. Used but minimal body fluids. $50

8. *SOLD* TAB gear ammo bag. Great for storing snacks at a match you fat piece of shit. Like new. $40

9. *SOLD* HSGI Molle belt (medium), tac shield belt with cobra buckles (medium), 4x HSGI pistol tacos, 2x HSGI rifle tacos. Like new, never worn out of the house. This thing can carry more pocket pussies than your squad can shake their dicks at. $275

10. *SOLD* Big Dog mag holsters. Supposed to fit all AX/AW/AICS AI mags but I only ran AX mags in them because I’m not a peasant. Like new $75

11. FTW rear bag thingy. $25

12. *SOLD* Walsh Custom Defense ammo carrier. Like new, 308/Creed/x47 size. No you can’t have my patches, get your own. $120

13. Armageddon gear armorers tool pouch. New. Sorry, I don’t have anything witty for this one but give me twice the listed price and I’ll tell you about the time your cousin and I did some weird butt stuff involving a cactus and a bulldozer. $60

14. *SOLD* Armageddon gear possibles bag. New. Buy $200 worth of my shit and you can have it or I’ll accept nudes of your girlfriend if she’s hot and is into Alabama Hot Pockets (urban dictionary, look it up).

15. *SOLD* Armageddon gear Trojan scope cover. Like new, only used to protect my massive shaft while sun bathing. You should try it... unless you’re hung like a tic tac which in that case a thimble may be more appropriate. $75

No trades, gimme yo money. Prices include shipping if you're cool, if not add like $1K to ship.

Last edited:
    I'll buy the TAB gear shooting mat and the Walsh Custom Defense ammo carrier. PM sent

This the ammo bag for fat pieces of shit? I’ll take it if so!
    21948307-7AC4-4F2C-AEF6-1332B3A05100.png

Mini game changer heavy fill? If so I’ll take. No signature required and save your dick for the hos in Fla. I like my canvass waxed with parafin and not.....well you know....

OMG...well I did like every other fucktard on here and looked up “Alabama hot pockets”. I was so disturbed I had to put my phone down for a minute...then I googled videos of it. WTF is wrong with me???
    Wtff

Since you like that stuff look up reverse Alabama hot pocket

I'll take that game changer of your hands.....

Armageddon gear OG waxed game changer. Used a little, has my name on it, see item #2 regarding that. $85

Edit: I might be too late it looks

Last edited:
    I will take the big dog magazine holster. One because I am a big deal. Two I could never let you put such an inferior magazine back in them. Also your moving to Florida and sure as fuck don’t deserve them.

Yes heavy fill, it's yours.

West of Tampa
    I’m east of Tampa in the Brandon area. There is a good group of growing PRS shooters here and JTAC, a 2,000 yard range is about to open up between here and Plant City. Hit me up if you want the lay of the land. A few good local fb pages here for PRS shoots as well.

Last edited:
    Reactions: deersniper
    Great for sale thread, good luck with the move and lets get his stuff sold...

I’ll take the HSGI belt and tacos assuming the pussy magnet still works.

I’m west of Tampa in the Brandon area. There is a good group of growing PRS shooters here and JTAC, a 2,000 yard range is about to open up between here and Plant City. Hit me up if you want the lay of the land. A few good local fb pages here for PRS shoots as well.

Um, you're East of Tampa...
    I bet I'm closer to JTAC Ranch than you are. :)

And @redneckbmxer24 going to be west of Tampa narrows it down a lot.
    Just buy good homeowners insurance. You'll be in hurricane zone A or B.

Reactions: linsmea and lash
    I’m east of Tampa in the Brandon area. There is a good group of growing PRS shooters here and JTAC, a 2,000 yard range is about to open up between here and Plant City. Hit me up if you want the lay of the land. A few good local fb pages here for PRS shoots as well.
    I can hardly wait for that place to open up there are 7 of us ready to plop cash. I really like what info has trickled out so far. They posted a pic of some cleared land on their page today glad the earth is starting to move

Reactions: linsmea
    West of Tampa

You'll be sorry. I would bring more lube for this area than rubbers. Everybody's grandma is definitely sandy by now. Wait until you see her drive, or maneuver a fucking shopping cart. Zombies are real, they just don't growl unless their dentures are bothering them.

Reactions: Rog2069
    You'll be sorry. I would bring more lube for this area than rubbers. Everybody's grandma is definitely sandy by now. Wait until you see her drive, or maneuver a fucking shopping cart. Zombies are real, they just don't growl unless their dentures are bothering them.

I’ll make sure I pack my feather dusters to knock the dust and cobwebs off.

.... another kind of "poon" around there is Tarpon , can be hot and is a combat sport in some areas during peak runs. Hang your pole and bait over at the pass and catch some deep poon or hit um with your fly up in Homosassa for a more civilized experience. Unfortunately the tarpon just don't have the numbers of 25 years ago..... The other poon is still redily available.
    I have heard about that 2000yrd range but didn't know ground was moving as yet, we have a 2.43 mile range on the other coast. Might get to select member availability in near future.

I mean LMFAO a random search for Wiebad No Name bag brought me here to this, the most hilarious thread I have ever read on any forum.