• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MP5 A3 Stock Fitting Troubleshooting

Jethatsme

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2017
Hey guys. Just bought the classic A3 Collapsible stock to go on my PTR MP5 Clone. The unit fit nice a snug on the back of the rifle but when trying to get the locking pin back through the hole, the fit is very tight. To the point where I feel like I might scuff the pin or rifle trying get it through with a hammer or mallet.

Anyone else has an issue with this. Should I just tough it through? Or perhaps is there a smaller pin size for replacing the end cap with a stock.

I had the same problem with an SB brace on HK SP5. Tagging for updates.

#1 its a military rifle. So scuffing is ok. Have 6 MPs, got the gen 1 non F stocks, got the gen 2 non F stocks and got the F stocks. Can you post a couple pics here. They are meant to fit tight, the tighter in my experience the more solid the stock (I just got a new B&T mp5 telescopic stock - oh boy i am surprised how solid they are) ...

Post a pic showing the side view so can see the pin hole all the way through and a pic of the stock. Are you sure its german? A lot of non german stocks being sold out there.

If it's German is the stock drilled to mm instead of Imperial ?