• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MPA BA Comp Chassis - Rem 700 SA Tungsten

silphidae

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2020
NJ
SOLD. Lightly used MPA BA Comp, 700 SA Right Handed.

Attachments

• BA Comp I.jpg
    BA Comp I.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 104
  • BA Comp II.jpg
    BA Comp II.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 99
  • BA Comp III.jpg
    BA Comp III.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 102
  • BA Comp IV.jpg
    BA Comp IV.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 99
  • BA Comp.jpg
    BA Comp.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Reactions: Dank27
Lightly used MPA BA Comp, 700 SA Right Handed. Ultimate bag rider, Quick Detach Cheek Riser, Extended Cheek Riser Kit., and all original accessories except the bubble level (which was worthless). There is one small barely noticeable mark on left side in front of RAT logo, otherwise great shape. Tungsten color and used for ~15 rimfire matches and had arca on it so the RAT rail cerakote is unmarred that I can see.

$825 shipped CONUS, paypal ff or venmo preferred. Would consider trade for EL x10s with $ on my end if we can agree on trade price.

Sold and bought quite a few things on here and listed in the good guy forum, let me know if you have any questions.

Lightly used MPA BA Comp, 700 SA Right Handed. Ultimate bag rider, Quick Detach Cheek Riser, Extended Cheek Riser Kit., and all original accessories except the bubble level (which was worthless). There is one small barely noticeable mark on left side in front of RAT logo, otherwise great shape. Tungsten color and used for ~15 rimfire matches and had arca on it so the RAT rail cerakote is unmarred that I can see.

$825 shipped CONUS, paypal ff or venmo preferred. Would consider trade for EL x10s with $ on my end if we can agree on trade price.

Sold and bought quite a few things on here and listed in the good guy forum, let me know if you have any questions.

Sold and bought quite a few things on here and listed in the good guy forum, let me know if you