• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mwinter6

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2022
Kansas
Wanting to sell my Master Piece Arms BA Comp Chassis for a left hand Tikka T3/T3X. It has been spray painted as you can see but is in good shape. Comes with a Wiebad Gear Mini Stock Pad, Triad Tactical Skid Plate, 2 Round Holder, ARCA/Picatinny Aluminum Spigot Mount, Picatinny Side Rail Section, and Bag Rider.

Great chassis system but Im wanting to try out a McMillan ELR Hunter is my only reason for selling it. Looking to get $800 out of it. Paid $1100 for it a year ago. I have shipping and insurance covered. Thanks.

IMG_2596.jpeg

Wanting to sell my Master Piece Arms BA Comp Chassis for a left hand Tikka T3/T3X. It has been spray painted as you can see but is in good shape. Comes with a Wiebad Gear Mini Stock Pad, Triad Tactical Skid Plate, 2 Round Holder, ARCA/Picatinny Aluminum Spigot Mount, Picatinny Side Rail Section, and Bag Rider.

Great chassis system but Im wanting to try out a McMillan ELR Hunter is my only reason for selling it. Looking to get $800 out of it. Paid $1100 for it a year ago. I have shipping and insurance covered. Thanks.

View attachment 8382884
It was burnt bronze before it was spray painted if that matters to anyone.

Might have better luck if you put it in the left handed sales thread.