• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MPA Built CZ 457 w full kit ready to compete (SPF)

J_D

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2022
    TX
    MPA BA22 built on a Cz457 action fully built and chambered by MPA with 18.5” Spencer barrel. Match chamber, Timney Trigger, comes with a full inside and outside weight kit, matching competition rails and 2 10 round mags.

Only thing missing to compete is a scope. Shipped from my FFL to yours.

Pics Below.

Last edited:
    Reactions: dontbejelley
    IMG_7805.jpegIMG_7807.jpegIMG_7806.jpegIMG_7804.jpeg

Not new bought it used, and I've put close to a 1000 rds down it. I lot test ammo, in big chunks finding that elusive lot that's match worthy.

I only use match grade Eley, SK, or Lapua. This groups very consistently sub MOA, and even with Eley club I foul the barrel with it was pretty impressive. It'll win matches if the shooter is up to it.

(On rimfires, more than a few have had 10-20K rds with no issues, I personally have bought, sold, and built several and have never once worried about round count on these). CF different story.

Excellent Seller! Facetime Video - Highly Recommended - Fast Easy Transaction- The item was better than described. Would purchase from again no questions asked!