• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MPA ESR Chassis R700

Great Value Varget

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2022
Texas
Relatively new chassis in what I’m assuming is relatively dark Gray or Black. Came off of a PMR Pro ll that shot horrible so parting it all out. Asking $900 , would also entertain trades for a MG2/Centurion with an Impact inlet
IMG_8484.jpeg
IMG_8485.jpeg

They guarantee 1/2” so if it shoots horribly send it back. Mine shoots 1/4” with the load development I’ve done with it.

They guarantee 1/2” so if it shoots horribly send it back. Mine shoots 1/4” with the load development I’ve done with it.
Eh it shoots half for their 3 shot guarantee but not past that. Already been back and forth and just ridding my self of the headache. Not a huge chassis fan but was going to make it work for Production class

Reactions: dubbednate
Mpa is great to work with. Mine also shot sub 1/4 with load development, two different barrels. What kind of back and forth have you gone through?