• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MPA Hybrid chassis (Rem 700 SA) (updated 19-NOV)

BoldCorrections

Lead Farmer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 1, 2018
    Middle Tennessee
    Selling an MPA Hybrid chassis in excellent condition.

I bought this from a Hide Member a few weeks ago while I waited for a new stock to come in. The stock arrived much earlier than expected, so this is available again.

Per the previous and original owner, it was used a total of up to four range visits and none by me. The original owner bought it as an MPA grenade but neither he nor I found any machining imperfections on it. The chassis is in excellent condition with minor wear (from installing and removing BAs and using bipods). Comes as shown with weighted and original bag riders, two sets of action screws, and lug locks.

SOLD

MPA 1.jpg

MPA 2.jpg

MPA 3.jpg

Last edited:
    Regarding the MPA hybrid chassis, do you still have it? I am trying to look for a light weight chassis system and saw the hybrid at 3.5lbs. I’m not sure if that is the actual weight, and searched for the ultra lite (which showed 2.6lbs). Now I’m wondering if the MPA chassis can swap stocks (I.e. ultra lite swapped with hybrid stock…)

Would you consider trades? Trade for a Manners T6A w/ mini chassis for your MPA hybrid?

Very Respectfully,
    Dennis

Regarding the MPA hybrid chassis, do you still have it? I am trying to look for a light weight chassis system and saw the hybrid at 3.5lbs. I’m not sure if that is the actual weight, and searched for the ultra lite (which showed 2.6lbs). Now I’m wondering if the MPA chassis can swap stocks (I.e. ultra lite swapped with hybrid stock…)

Would you consider trades? Trade for a Manners T6A w/ mini chassis for your MPA hybrid?

Very Respectfully,
    Dennis
    If OP isn't interested I may be interested in trading.