• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA Masterpiece Arms Awesome Customer Service

stillbuster

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 14, 2008
Tupelo, MS
9 Weeks ago I ordered an MPA BA Comp chassis. I called back once a week later to change stock color. I called a second time to correct info on LE status. I called a third time to add another item. I called a fourth time to add their new Vertical grip released at SHOT to the order. Then they called me today to tell me my chassis was about to ship where I added two more items.
Lisa Foss, the CS representative didn't think they had the items in stock, asked to put me on hold so she could go herself into the warehouse to assure the item was OUT and if there was an alternative.

In this day and age when I run across a business that goes above and beyond to assist the customer I like to pass this information along.

Lisa Foss with Masterpiece Arms is a shining example of what CS should be for other companies to aspire to!
She treats customers the way it should be.
Not one single time during our numerous conversations did she let on I was bothering her.

I am awaiting shipment of my BA Comp and just as soon as I get over my Ramen noodle induced anemia acquired during this current build I will be ordering another MPA chassis for a CZ455 Trainer.

If being treated right when you are spending what we spend on our gear then I highly recommend Masterpiece Arms.

(MODS: If this is the wrong place for this post please move)

Last edited:
You're lucky. I waited 6 months for a simple plain black chassis and finally had to get a refund because they never could give me a clear date on when to expect it. I even waited four months before calling about it.

Wow. I hate to hear that.
Maybe they have gotten over some growing pains now.
Everyone I talked to said plan on 6-8 weeks. I knew mine would be a little longer lead time as it was right after SHOT when I ordered.

I believe that mpa is now using a distribution chain with their retailers. That helps bump up production and makes them more available... hopefully. Give Josh at PVA a call he keeps as many as he can in inventory.