• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA Matrix Pro PMR Rifle

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    This seems like a screamin deal. The Matrix Pro is like $1600 by itself, but they went with the CDG to boot. I just finished a 7PRC using a CDG and I dig it. If I didn’t have a 260 prefit on order SJA, I would definitely be thinking hard about this one.

This seems like a screamin deal. The Matrix Pro is like $1600 by itself, but they went with the CDG to boot. I just finished a 7PRC using a CDG and I dig it. If I didn’t have a 260 prefit on order SJA, I would definitely be thinking hard about this one.

Yup, really great deal.

I’ve never been crazy about the Matrix aesthetics but I could over look those for the price and, more importantly, quality and feature set

You should order one in 6-BR so you can shoot with the cool kids.
    😁

BTW, you might be getting a call or text from me on Friday. Hint, hint. Wink, wink. Nod, nod.

Just sayin'

Reactions: TheBigCountry
    Was a little reluctant on the Matrix as well. Not sure if I liked the looks or not. Bought one and found it to fit me and my shooting style very well. Its the only all aluminum chassis I own now. Everything else is a Manners product or my well used Whiskey 3. The deal from. MPA with the Bix trigger and the ARC action has me wanting to press the buy button. 6XC might be the ticket .

Can't speak for the Pro, but the original Matrix is majorly rear heavy. Also the Arca rails on the two I had were about an 1/8" different in
    width, meaning I had to adjust the bipiod clamp when switching between the two.

Tail heavy is why I never got into the Matrix preferring the ESR. However, I am weight conscious. A GT with an MTU barrel and a Gray Ops plate with a Shemedium attached is pretty much all the weight i want to handle. Getting old has its issues fellows.

Reactions: kindabitey
    Some of the shooting leagues have discounts. I would seek out a team MPA shooter and they can share with you.
    I saw the discount for PRS competitors. I’m going to hop on that one more than likely. Will be getting back into competing for the first time in about eight years and looking to buy a dedicated match rifle.

You should order one in 6-BR so you can shoot with the cool kids.
    😁

BTW, you might be getting a call or text from me on Friday. Hint, hint. Wink, wink. Nod, nod.

Just sayin'
    6Creed is mo’betta

That’s the new flavor of the FL peoples