• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MPA Matrix Pro R700 Chassis - Blue Raspberry + Weights & Accessories

Mark_Dorman

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2023
Portland, OR
Up for sale is my MasterPiece Arms (MPA) Matrix Pro Chassis in Blue Raspberry (MPA custom finish) with the full weight kit (internal & external) and some accessories. I used this with my Remington 700 .223 Trainer and Vudoo 360. I am the second owner but have taken good care of it since purchasing it last year and it is in good shape overall. The chassis has been cleaned and looks great.

Asking $1450 Shipped (OBO) - Local Pickup Available as well for anyone within driving distance of Portland, Oregon. Shipping will include $1500 of insurance.

MPA-Matrix-Pro_1.jpg

MPA-Matrix-Pro_2.jpg

Chassis Details:
Includes:
  • Grips: (3) - Vert 3 (installed), Vert 2, & Swept 3
  • Finger Supports: (4) - Large, Medium (installed), Small, & Xsmall
  • Thumb Rests: (3) - Rest 3, Rest 2 (installed), and Gas Pedal
  • Spigot: (1) - Steel Spigot V4 (Picatinny & ARCA)
  • Magwell Plates: (2) - Mag Blocker & Teeth
  • Mag Block Insert (installed)
  • Adjustable Mag Catch (installed)
  • Front and Rear Action Screws & Wedge Lock Washers (Washers are new and installed once)
  • Lug Lock System - (2) Barrel Inserts (small and large) and (1) Flat Head Cap Screw
  • MPA 2 Round Holder/Quiver
  • Night Vision Bridge (with rubberized grip tape) and Picatinny Rail w/ Hardware (not installed)
  • Cheek Riser Lock Collars: (2) - (installed)
  • Side Rail Weights: (4) - GrayOps MPA Matrix Pro Side Rail Weights - Steel w/ Hardware
  • Internal Weights: (8) - GreyOps MPA Matrix Pro Internal Weight Kit w/ Hardware
1710103187261.png

1710103196656.png

Google Photo Album with more pictures:
Includes photo of R700 .223 mounted (26in heavy varmint barrel) & Vudoo 360 (24in 1.20 straight barrel)

Full Disclosure:
The chassis is in good condition with some small nicks and scuffs in the finish (see Google Photo Album for close ups). Nothing that bothered me when I purchased it as they were all pretty normal wear areas but would want any buyer to be aware that the finish is not in perfect condition.
MPA-Matrix-Pro_3.jpg

Previous owner appeared to have dropped the rifle on the butt stock a little hard and the base metal of the Recail Plate Assembly has a couple cracks and we originally bent a little. I bent it back and straightened it, but it made the cracks more apparent. Has not affected the functionality for me, but I took that into consideration for pricing as someone might want to replace it. They are $50 on MPA’s site and can be found here: LOP Recoil Plate Assy

1710102240336.png

I replaced the NV bridge screws with the new longer version MPA offers. Original owner had stripped out the rear left hole slightly and glued it in place. I repaired it and the longer screws engage the original threading well.

The Cheek Riser Thumb Wheel is missing the Ball and Spring. Didn’t come with the chassis when I purchased it but haven’t felt I needed it. Can be purchased for $13 from MPA here:
Thumb Wheel Ball and Spring

Color Differences in photos vary quite a bit based on the lighting. It is not as vibrant or dull as it looks in pictures sometimes. The most accurate representation of the color are these photos (Vudoo 360 w/ 24in 1.20 Barrel):
1710101399281.png

1710101422927.png

Thank you for looking. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a private message or ask here in thread.

Last edited: