• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA Ultra lite chassis

RanchhandTCR

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2013
Williams, AZ
Ive been on a journey trying to outfit my 300 prc with a chassis system that takes AICS Mags and was a folder. MPA Seems to fit the bill with the ultra lite. Anyone have anything good or bad to say. I know XLR has the element 3.0 but im not sold on it, their folder locking mechanism is kinda subpar. Ive been useing KRG W3 chassis and also have an AX which are by far my favorite chassis that i can consistently get behind and shoot well. But the goal of this rifle is to be under 10lbs since i plan to carry/ pack in rough terrain for many miles and days. Appreciate the input.

Ive been on a journey trying to outfit my 300 prc with a chassis system that takes AICS Mags and was a folder. MPA Seems to fit the bill with the ultra lite. Anyone have anything good or bad to say. I know XLR has the element 3.0 but im not sold on it, their folder locking mechanism is kinda subpar. Ive been useing KRG W3 chassis and also have an AX which are by far my favorite chassis that i can consistently get behind and shoot well. But the goal of this rifle is to be under 10lbs since i plan to carry/ pack in rough terrain for many miles and days. Appreciate the input.

I’ve got the XLR Element 3.0 in magnesium. What are you not liking about the folder? I haven’t had any issues with it whatsoever.

I’ve got the XLR Element 3.0 in magnesium. What are you not liking about the folder? I haven’t had any issues with it whatsoever.
Folders i have been behind have a tad bit of play. If you drive the rifle its not an issue. #2 is where i float my thumb on the chassis im depressing the button on the folder. Its a nice chassis but the mpa seems to fit the bill but their is no info in that particular chassis