• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MPA ultra lite hunter 6.5

Tobbes

Private
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2022
Topeka KS
I got a brand new ultra lite hunter 6.5 creedmoor for sale, I’m going to go with a left handed version so just trying to sell it to get the new one. Never fired, only dry fired. Comes with the spec sheet and the rifle itself but none of the attachments in the picture will go with the rifle.

MPA ultra lite hunter chassis in FDE
MPA stainless steel barrel cerakoted 22”
Curtis custom action
Folding stock

3300 brand new not including taxes and a 22 week wait.

3000. No trades. I live in KS and would like to keep it to a local sale only but I’ll consider shipping it!

Attachments

• 345EF578-AE3D-45EB-A4D5-71724F9CCE00.jpeg
    345EF578-AE3D-45EB-A4D5-71724F9CCE00.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
I was asking where at but I see now your in Topeka.

Hayden.

I got a brand new ultra lite hunter 6.5 creedmoor for sale, I’m going to go with a left handed version so just trying to sell it to get the new one. Never fired, only dry fired. Comes with the spec sheet and the rifle itself but none of the attachments in the picture will go with the rifle.

MPA ultra lite hunter chassis in FDE
MPA stainless steel barrel cerakoted 22”
Curtis custom action
Folding stock

3300 brand new not including taxes and a 22 week wait.

3000. No trades. I live in KS and would like to keep it to a local sale only but I’ll consider shipping it!
You remember what it weighs without the can/scope/bipod?