• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA wait times

Hawkeyemm

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2013
    Kansas
    So I sent an email this morning but I assume it will be a few days before I hear back. And I know MPA has times posted on the website but I was wondering if any members have recently received their chassis and how long it took to get it. Specifically, a standard color Matrix.
    Thanks

Ordered mine in MAY..still no chassis. Ordered the folding buttstocks twice, was told "a few weeks", each time it's been 2 months. I love their products, but if you want one asap, find one in stock, I've told short lead times and every time it's been no less than 2 months with a given 2 week lead time.

Ordered mine in MAY..still no chassis. Ordered the folding buttstocks twice, was told "a few weeks", each time it's been 2 months. I love their products, but if you want one asap, find one in stock, I've told short lead times and every time it's been no less than 2 months with a given 2 week lead time.
    Thanks. This is the info I was looking for. I can do 2 months. 4, 5, or even 6 was what I was afraid of.

I found a vendor on gun broker selling them and had it within a few days.

I ordered a R700 BA (folder) chassis on 07/18. I received it on 08/31, which was in-line with the estimates on their site at the time.

My first Matrix was 9 weeks, with a posted 2-4 week lead time. The second was 10 weeks, also stated 2-4 week time (sniper green and fde).
    They have since changed the time to 8-10 week lead time for std. colors.