• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA WEIGHT

BANG...ping

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2017
Hi,
I have a MPA BA Comp with a 26” heavy Palma barrel, Atlas bipod, ATACR 5-25, MPA mount, and MPA weight kit with two of the four weights installed (forend). Has anyone put this or a similar setup on an accurate scale? I will be flying with the gun in a Pelican 1750 (~25 pounds) and curious if I will make the weight limit of 50 pounds. I will also have two mags and four small Master locks.
Thanks

put it all in the case and stand on your bathroom scale with and without. give yourself a little wiggle room and you'll be good to go

You should be able to make weight... I have a similar setup in a Pelican 1750.

TL3 MPA with weight kit (two front + round rear weight), S+B 5-25 scope, 27.5" Heavy Varmint barrel + suppressor + Harris bipod + pair of AW mags + 100 rounds of 6BRA ammo puts me right at 50lb.

You should be able to make weight... I have a similar setup in a Pelican 1750.

TL3 MPA with weight kit (two front + round rear weight), S+B 5-25 scope, 27.5" Heavy Varmint barrel + suppressor + Harris bipod + pair of AW mags + 100 rounds of 6BRA ammo puts me right at 50lb.

Thanks for the info. I thought I would make it, but not by much.