• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MPCT2 Reticle on Zero Compromise Scope

RAWHDE

“I have seen enough to know, I have seen too much”
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2012
Houston, TX
I know ZCO scopes are not out yet and have yet to be reviewed so this may be a bit premature, however I am sure that many of you have already taken a good look at the MPCT2 reticle.

I was hoping to get thoughts from those that have and that also shoot in PRS matches. Has ZCO really met a lot of the criteria of PRS shooters with this reticle?

I am in the middle of my first major build and have the luxury of not worrying about spending additional money to get 36mm rings (something I’ve heard others mention) since I was upgrading to a Spuhr anyway. I am extremely interested in the 5-27x56 (I know, it’s risky with a new company but I trust the reputations) and the both the MPCT1 and MPCT2 both seem very easy on the eyes and intuitive.
I know reticles are a subjective subject but if anyone has taken a long hard look at it, your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: 1776%
Other than the mr4 by minox it is my favorite reticle. I love the .2 hash marks. I also like that it has a .5 hash in the top side of the horizontal reticle line. Another good point is that the tree doesn’t start too high giving you a real open sight picture. If you can wait for it to come out I think it will be an ideal reticle. I didn’t want to wait so I got a Minox Zp5 with the mr4 and could t be happier.

It looks to be an excellent reticle as is the Minox MR4, both are fantastic options and it comes down to how long you want to wait on the ZCO :)

I don’t mind the wait...well I do, but I’m willing to wait anyway :)

Reactions: CSTactical
It looks to be an excellent reticle as is the Minox MR4, both are fantastic options and it comes down to how long you want to wait on the ZCO :)

Will there be a coupon code for it? If so and it comes out after I pre-order, will you still honor it?

Unless you might end up with it on a vudoo or other 22(or anything you want to focus close), go with the Minox ZP5 with MR4 reticle.

The zcomp is spec’d to have a 25m parallax. ZP5 has 50 and I have ran it in a .22 match already. It’s definitely not good for .22.

You’ll find the reticle very close to the zcomp.

Unless you might end up with it on a vudoo or other 22(or anything you want to focus close), go with the Minox ZP5 with MR4 reticle.

The zcomp is spec’d to have a 25m parallax. ZP5 has 50 and I have ran it in a .22 match already. It’s definitely not good for .22.

You’ll find the reticle very close to the zcomp.

Thanks, going on 6.5CM build

53EC526F-7E45-4D94-9A7E-D1F525D73233.png

$3600...ouch! About $400 more than I was hoping

That’s just msrp. I wonder what the margins are...

Vortex has msrp for the Razor AMG at $3699, but most dealers are selling it for around $2500

The reason I posted though is it looks like the 1st ones are about a month out from select dealers.

Reactions: Basher
That’s just msrp. I wonder what the margins are...

Vortex has msrp for the Razor AMG at $3699, but most dealers are selling it for around $2500

The reason I posted though is it looks like the 1st ones are about a month out from select dealers.

Perhaps CSTactical or Mile High will chime in. Thanks

MSRP and MAP are 2 different things..

Pricing is still unknown at the dealers standpoint as of right now, some manufacturers have both MSRP and MAP and some just have MSRP.
I'd expect the standard pricing for ZCO to be at MSRP since they are a smaller, new company and the high quality of what they are producing.

Pricing is still unknown at the dealers standpoint as of right now, some manufacturers have both MSRP and MAP and some just have MSRP.
I'd expect the standard pricing for ZCO to be at MSRP since they are a smaller, new company and the high quality of what they are producing.

How far below MSRP do you normally list the scopes you guys sell? Thanks