• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MR Bullet Feeder with 6mms

Masona

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2017
Hey, looking at getting a Mini Mr. Bullet Feeder to load 6mm cartridges (creedmoor and BR variants). Online it looks like there is a 6.5mm option and a 223 option, but no 6mm. After some research it would appear that there is some leeway in the caliber size (like +/- 20 thou) that will work in the die, so I was wondering if anyone has had luck running 6mm bullets in the 6.5 or 223 version?

Can confirm the 6.5mm dropper die works perfectly for 6mm bullets. The die is adjustable enough to work with the 6mm BR varients all the way up to 6.5x55.

Can confirm the 6.5mm dropper die works perfectly for 6mm bullets. The die is adjustable enough to work with the 6mm BR varients all the way up to 6.5x55.
Awesome thanks much! I was hoping this was the case since I load 6BRA and 6Creed, as well as 25 creed and 6.5 Grendel. So I was hoping to just need to get the 1 feeder die for all the cartridges.

Just got a 1050 with mr bulletfeeder. trying to get it to dispense bullets in my 6bra cases. I can not seem to find the right settings…