• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MR Dial for LE Wilson case trimmer

Dr. Strangelove_207

No fighting in the War Room!
Minuteman
May 27, 2020
UK - Yorkshire
Hi all,

I’ve searched but didn’t find anything. Has anyone used one of these on their Wilson case trimmer? Link -https://mrdial.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=57

It seems like a fairly cost effective alternative to the Sinclair or Wilson micrometer attachment. To be fair though, I’ve heard some people get on just fine without the micrometer.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Dr. S

I’ve had one for quite a while, and it’s fantastic. It’s best to scribe a small line on the bushing that’s threaded for the adjustable stop screw. This will act as your zero indicator for making adjustments.

If that’s unclear, I can take a photo later this evening to clarify.

I’ve had one for quite a while, and it’s fantastic. It’s best to scribe a small line on the bushing that’s threaded for the adjustable stop screw. This will act as your zero indicator for making adjustments.

If that’s unclear, I can take a photo later this evening to clarify.

Thanks for the feedback! I think I get it but if you could take a photo that would be appreciated!