• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MRAD Rifle Magazine compatibility.

Whitaker

Private
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2022
Texas
I own a Barrett MRAD Rifle chambered in .308 Win. I am looking for another magazine and was wondering if anyone could help with this question?
Does AICS or Magpull make a "Barrett Compatible" Mag for the MRAD rifle? The mag I am looking for is the:

Magazine, MRAD "C", .308 WIN/ 6.5 CREED/ .260 REM, 10 Round, Black​

But of course I am willing to go with a "Barrett Compatible" if that's possible??

Thanks in advance for any help.

I looked around a while back when I couldn't find any "D" mags for my MRAD ... couldn't find anything. The mags are (a) unique, (b) proprietary, and (c) probably protected under some obscure patent. Methinks thee are screwed. (Sorry)

Well they're still fulfilling contracts so it's kinda hard to get some things at time. I just got a barrel that came with the mag but haven't tried to order any extras yet.

Their stock comes and goes.

You call them?

Well they're still fulfilling contracts so it's kinda hard to get some things at time. I just got a barrel that came with the mag but haven't tried to order any extras yet.

Their stock comes and goes.

You call them?
They had C mags in stock recently, as well as all calibers of barrel maker kits.

All that said ... if you need more than one MRAD magazine for the caliber barrel you're shooting ... you're doing it wrong. :)