• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories MSAR STG556/E4 Parts

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
I am a 20 plus year gold member on ARFcom with more than 4400 posts. I currently have 53 transactions on EE, all 100% positive. My ARFcom user name is also "LOS" (Line of Sight).

I'm selling a few parts that are specific to the MSAR STG556/E4.
All listed parts are factory MSAR parts. These parts are no longer made and almost impossible to find, especially in this condition.

All pricing includes shipping to ConUS with tracking. I accept USPS MO or PPf&f payment, only. First to post "I'll take it" gets the item. If you have questions or need additional information please send an IM or email and I will do my best to reply asap.

(A) SOLD to Bworm71 MSAR 9" Top Rail. This rail is New in the sealed factory package. The Rail comes with 3 mounting bolts and the bolt tool. PRICE: $135 obo

(B) MSAR Side Rail [small] for MSAR E4. The Rail is in New condition. This rail will only mount to a E4 series rifle. PRICE $20

(C) MSAR Right Hand Bolt. The Bolt appears to be unused, new condition. PRICE: $130 obo

(D) MSAR Left Hand Bolt. The Bolt is in excellent condition. PRICE $145 obo

Please let me know [via IM or email] if you have any questions. THANKS for looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bworm71
I am a 20 plus year gold member on ARFcom with more than 4400 posts. I currently have 48 transactions on EE, all 100% positive. My ARFcom user name is also "LOS" (Line of Sight).

I'm selling a few parts that are specific to the MSAR STG556/E4.
All listed parts are factory MSAR parts. These parts are no longer made and almost impossible to find, especially in this condition.

All pricing includes shipping to ConUS with tracking. I accept USPS MO or PPf&f payment, only. First to post "I'll take it" gets the item. If you have questions or need additional information please send an IM or email and I will do my best to reply asap.

(A) MSAR 9" Top Rail. This rail is New in the sealed factory package. The Rail comes with 3 mounting bolts and the bolt tool. PRICE: $135 obo

(B) MSAR Side Rail [small] for MSAR E4. The Rail is in New condition. This rail will only mount to a E4 series rifle. PRICE $20

(C) MSAR Right Hand Bolt. The Bolt appears to be unused, new condition. PRICE: $130 obo

(D) MSAR Left Hand Bolt. The Bolt is in excellent condition. PRICE $145 obo

Please let me know [via IM or email] if you have any questions. THANKS for looking.
I’m interested in the MSAR rail. Thank you Sir

Yeppers. Both are still available. These are MSAR factory parts.

FYI, there is a MSAR left-side bolt listed on GB for $299.00.

Last edited:
Yeppers. Both are still available. These are MSAR factory parts.

FYI, there is a MSAR left-side bolt listed on GB for $299.00.
Hello,
Will you accept $125.00 for the left hand bolt?
Thanks for letting me know.

I have it. Please send an IM to discuss transaction logistics. Thanks.