• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MSAR STG556

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
My first Bullpup! Purchased from a fellow Hide member. It's a Gen4 and in new condition. I can't believe how tiny this thing feels in my arms. Well balanced. Taking her to the range next week.

Any MSAR owners? Please chime in. ..

• Love
Reactions: RUTGERS95
It’s a beaut! Please do a detailed write up so I can enjoy it vicariously.

Thank you. I’ll definitely come back with a report.

Weather has been nasty so I haven't taken her out yet,.. but I just scored a factory 10rd mag and a bunch of NOS parts, including a few top rails, R&L hand bolts and a Talon mount. Yay.!

I have a Gen 1 with the forward assist. It is accurate enough for hunting.Killed a few deer and hogs with it. The early mags are prone to cracking.

Nice. 16” barrel? I’m itching to take her out.

Yes, 16” and I have a Surefire brake to run suppressed. I typically turn the gas off and run as a manual action. It is nice to have that option.

I finally took her out to the range on Saturday and Wow was I impressed! It is now officially the softest shooting 556 I've ever owned. Absolutely flawless performance and double taps were flowing like butter. I recently purchased a Steiner P4xi from a fellow Hide member and it delivered today.

This scope is Fantastic. The glass is Unbelievably clear and the added magnification is exactly what I needed. Another range trip in the near future is very foreseeable.

Got mine shortly after they came out, mine was black, but covid + spare spray cans......
Somewhere between 5 & 6k through this, mostly bargain bin Wolf, but it's been trouble free... very soft and easy to shoot.
Mines wearing a Steiner s432 prism.

ZE4TOK.jpg

Sweet E4. Nice rattle can job! How's that Steiner working out for you? I hear good things about it.