• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s MSNBC poll

It doesn't matter what the poll says. It doesn't fit the narrative or agenda, so it will never be mentioned. If someone does mention it, it'll be dismissed as "unscientific" or otherwise flawed.

any minute all of their "protestors" on the payroll will be re-assigned to to start clicking away at the answer they want. i always find it interesting when they have a random press conference and thwres all these people there. for some obscure subject. most people i know are busting ass at work, and when theyre not, theyre tied up with the family. few people have time to really show up at off-the-cuff press conferences like watching the liberal msm would have you believe

Last edited:
It's a registration scheme designed as a poll, and I'm selling tin foil hats for a hefty profit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Guys.. it's being pushed down by the local news propaganda's. We had a SCHP shootout with a guy in York....

See how many "Propos" and "Lies" are in this golden nugget of "News"

All of the Media around here is carrying the same line from the Prosecutors... but none so make the case that this group of Local News Geniuses: