• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mt. Everest 2 Billion Pixel Pic. Zoomable.

Re: Mt. Everest 2 Billion Pixel Pic. Zoomable.

No, but I can see where the last 5 minutes of my life went trying to find waldo in that picture....

well....that was an interesting escape from the boredom surrounding me today....thanks

And I would want to risk my sweet ass to climb that because....

Shankster, incredible photo...can't wait for the kids to get home to share it with them...

Thanks, base camp is a small tent city, flash back to the Occupy movement LOL. I found quite a number of climbers, you almost need traffic control up there.

Never seen a picture so clear for that long of a distance. Thats a small town. Wonder what that camera costs?

Psssh I could climb that easy....doesnt look that big....hahahaha

Amazing picture. Outstanding resolution.

Not sure what kind of camera, but I read that this pic was created from several different photos

okkaps,

Those green squares didn't highlight anything special for me, and there were a hell-of-a-lot of climbers alot higher up, and much further to the right. Looked like two separate parties at the base of the face.

On the picture, is it the South Base Camp in Nepal or the North Base Camp in Tibet?

OK. I got the information, for those who want to know, it's the South Base Camp.