• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s MT. Ranch Auction

Re: MT. Ranch Auction

I wonder if they will take a check - post dated of course
grin.gif

Wow small world I used to work for the broker that is handling the Auction. and that does look like that holds some awesome shooting possibilities!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gun_Crazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish I was a high roller. This property looks like one great place to have. Would be a lot of fun to shoot and hunt on.
http://www.montanaranchauction.com/auction-gallery.htm </div></div>

I have hunted that area and it's a good area to be in. The ranch is small by Montana standards, but large enough to keep family and friends in good hunting.

I say, everybody on SH should put in and buy it collectively. Looks like a good spot for the 'ol SH club house to me. We could even put in a landing strip.

Monthly dues and non-member range fees could finance the residual liabilities. The class opportunities there would be endless and would also provide additional income.

I'm sure there's some financial guru on these boards that could coordinate this. C'mon Frank...let's get this party started.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say, everybody on SH should put in and buy it collectively. Looks like a good spot for the 'ol SH club house to me. We could even put in a landing strip.

Monthly dues and non-member range fees could finance the residual liabilities. The class opportunities there would be endless and would also provide additional income.

I'm sure there's some financial guru on these boards that could coordinate this. C'mon Frank...let's get this party started. </div></div>
That's actually a really good idea.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gun_Crazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish I was a high roller. This property looks like one great place to have. Would be a lot of fun to shoot and hunt on.
http://www.montanaranchauction.com/auction-gallery.htm </div></div>

I have hunted that area and it's a good area to be in. The ranch is small by Montana standards, but large enough to keep family and friends in good hunting. </div></div>

It is kinda small. But a nice area. Might be kinda tough to put in a good shooting course. A range would work.

I'm surprised at the high registration fee for a 2500 acre piece of dirt. Looks to be some very interesting history and artifacts though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm surprised at the high registration fee for a 2500 acre piece of dirt. Looks to be some very interesting history and artifacts though.

</div></div>

I bet it's set that high to control the people who bid. Sort of weeding out the borderline.

Charlie

thats a pretty nice piece of land, 2500 acres around here is a huge piece of land!