• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing MT Whitetail

vmts4me

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2007
Billings, MT
Next to last day.
Rifle is .30-338win, Krieger on a Remmy 700
Built by Randy Melvin of Bull Mtn Rifle Co., Billings, MT
165 Accubond over 72.5 gr 4831SC
240 yards

4148210230_d949cd9952_o.jpg

Re: MT Whitetail

Nice job. Looking forward to giving those Accubonds a try here shortly. I have high expectations for them.

Thanks for the comments fellas.
Anvil, I like the caliber. I got the rifle second hand at a price I couldn't pass. I have heard it isn't at all finicky, and I have only tried the load listed, just played with seating depth. I quit playing when it went under 0.6" Maybe I will tinker with it a little more this summer, but probably not. Had originally bought it for an elk rifle but decided to take after deer with it. Glad I did.

And the bride's deer:
.270, 130gr Barnes, Fed factory ammo
4150493132_f654342e2a.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zenitram nai</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a bad deer. </div></div>

Do you hear that?

Thats the ban hammer coming down on you soon. Post count padder!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zenitram nai</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a bad deer. </div></div>

Do you hear that?

Thats the ban hammer coming down on you soon. Post count padder!!! </div></div>

I seen it comin too!