• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses MTC Long Range Level III - Advanced May 25th-26th (MI)

ToolsoftheTrade

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2007
MI
Long Range Level III - Advanced
2 Day
(0900) 25 May 2013 -26 May 2013 (completion)
Fee: $400 non members / $320 members

Preregister here: Marksmanship Training Center

Limited seating available

Course description: Serious shooter only! This live fire intensive course builds upon your experienced working knowledge of long range shooting.

Course covers a review of subjects covered in the LR Basic Course as well as supported and unsupported alternative shooting positions, using scope reticles for hold overs and leads, multiple target engagement techniques, low light conditions and moving targets.

Spotting partners will be used heavily in this course; you will be paired up if you come alone.

Prerequisites: Long Range Basic Course – or a strong preexisting foundation of long range shooting. *Must have confirmed gun data from 100-1000 yards

Required Equipment:
-Scope rifle capable of 1MOA or better,
-Ammo: 400(min) rounds of match grade
-20x (Minimum) spotting scope,
-data book, ballistic chart for your rifle/ammo,
-red lens flashlight,
-eye and ear protection,
-snacks/beverages and
-clothing suitable for indoor/outdoor training.
Note: Rifle scope with BDC-target turrets and Mil-Dot/TMR reticles are mandatory.

So I will tell you guys you missed a great class!!!!!!! I dont know anywere else you can get this level of training in michigan at this distance. The instructors have a very good real word experience base to draw from. I had never shot movers before the class and after some instruction and coaching was able to connect with the movers at walk, trot and running speeds. I plan on attending there class just on movers to work on my skills further. Overall this class helped me improve my shooting skills. And i had a great time!!!! If anyone is thinking of a class at MTC stop thinking about it and just do it you will be happy you did. And your shooting will improve just like mine did.