• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses MTC - Michigan - Training Opportunity - Vote

hafejd30

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2019
    MI
    I know there’s a few Michigan guys here. This is on Facebook for those that have it and interested in casting there vote

MTC in Lake City MI
    75AF9E21-96C0-4A48-B752-DAEE60FF1F68.png

Yes. They’ve been talking about it for a few months. Either one of the instructors will be awesome and I’ll defiantly be going.

Rolling over 3 days of vacation and would love to take a class, will definitely go for this if it happens. Plus I have always wanted to check this place out.

I'm only an hour away...I thought it was two. Fuck me.

Last edited:
    Rolling over 3 days of vacation and would love to take a class, will definitely go for this if it happens. Plus I have always wanted to check this place out.

I'm only an hour away...I thought it was two. Fuck me.
    They have monthly club matches there to from March through October. Great facility

I’ve shot there several times in fclass matches. Very nice facility. I’d buy a yearly membership in a heartbeat if I wasn’t 5 hours away