• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MTG and articles of impeachment...

While Biden is a total vegetable, and the Dimwits are trying their best to destroy the country, MTG is an utter imbecile and no more that a no nothing, do nothing, tomato throwing back bencher.
Preach.

Reactions: Baron23
While Biden is a total vegetable, and the Dimwits are trying their best to destroy the country, MTG is an utter imbecile and no more that a know nothing, do nothing, tomato throwing back bencher.
Have you met Lowrent Bober?

Brilliant.....meet your new President if it happens....
images

Have you met Lowrent Bober?
Yeah, that's another one though she seems to have lately discovered being a loudmouth lightweight is not productive and she seems to be moderating a bit.

wrt to MTG, although I applaud all efforts to thwart the Dimwits and try to get this country back to valuing that which made us the greatest nation in the world, it does indeed take more than having a big mouth for a politician to earn my respect. Trust her to guide our country....fuck, I wouldn't let that moron on my property unattended.

Honestly, I feel that way about pretty much any politician.

Just me, I guess! haha

Reactions: OREGUN
Probably won't go anywhere, but at least it forces the Republicans to pick a side and expose themselves.

If the MTG's and Boebert's did nothing, we'd bitch about that too. At least they're making an effort, regardless of their motivations. I take a little heart in the fact that we've got a few fighters on the hill making things uncomfortable for the shitbags ruining this country. Hard to apply offense when you're on defense. Just my 2 cents.

Probably won't go anywhere, but at least it forces the Republicans to pick a side and expose themselves.

If the MTG's and Boebert's did nothing, we'd bitch about that too. At least they're making an effort, regardless of their motivations. I take a little heart in the fact that we've got a few fighters on the hill making things uncomfortable for the shitbags ruining this country. Hard to apply offense when you're on defense. Just my 2 cents.
The best offense is Monday morning quarterbacking…

I despise everything that is democrat. In my lifetime, I have never witnessed a political party that is so aligned against everything this country was founded on. That said, I'll give them credit. They close ranks and stand together. If the Republicans were made up of all true conservatives and they stood together and put up a fight, things might start to change. I don't believe for a minute that the majority of Americans support the shit going on right now, but we're up against a weaponized govt, a corrupt media, politicized big tech, and the list goes on.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
What's your suggestion?
Quit jerking off to the notion your vote means anything and start getting ready for what happens next.

There's a good book written by a guy who lived through Venezuela's collapse. Think about money, provisions, security for those important to you.

Or stick your head back in the sand and keep hoping if you vote a little harder this time somebody will care. Up to you. We're past that IMO this is your opportunity to start training and gathering what you need.

When it crumbles 95% of folks are going to say "if I only had a little warning I'd have been so much better off."

This is your warning.

So, my head's stuck in the sand? Because I asked a valid question of the one who is apparently going to lead the new revolution.

It's cute how you think you're the only one cognizant of what's going on, and the only one trying to prepare for the inevitable.

Within the confines of the system we currently live under, what's your plan to fix our situation? You called me out for being ignorant so I want to know what is your magic solution? I'll tell you straight up, I don't know how it gets fixed, but trying to piss off folks that are supposed to be on the same side is not a winning strategy.

Give us a heads-up when you lead the charge on D.C.

Clinton and Trump were both impeached. Doesn’t mean unseating a President. It’s more like the legislature saying “you’ve been wery wery bad. Don’t do it again…”

If you were the Long Legged MackDaddy....and you wanted to serve your 3rd and 4th terms as POTUS (ala The Wiz).
Would you pick competent people, or complete imbeciles as your "curtain"?